Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyBrat

Aug 27, 2005
Medford
www.richardsonsflowers.com
State / Prov
NJ
My daughter is performing at the Wilma Theater in Philadelphia this weekend in a very unusual event. She is cast in a production of The Bald Soprano which willl be performed every hour on the hour for 24 hours! I am going to the opening performance and will be sure to return to she how crazy she is for her final show 24 hours later! Jessica is shown in the video link I have included below saying "My real name is Sherlock Holmes". This should be a hoot and I just thought I'd share the news with my friends at FC!
Break a leg, Jess!!!

6 actors. 24 hours. No breaks. No kidding.

This hotly anticipated production caps off Brat's 10th-anniversary celebration!

24 hours of coffee and beer...and ionesco's absurdist masterpiece

Buy your ticket now and get a FREE VIP reception in The Wilma Theater lobby!

Purchase your ticket to the Friday 8:00 p.m. opening performance of A 24-HOUR THE BALD SOPRANO, and join other VIPs for a FREE 6:30 p.m. pre-show reception.

With goodies provided by El Vez, Fergie's Pub, Monk's Cafe, Raw Sushi Bar, St. Stephen's Green, Guinness, and Pabst Blue Ribbon, you can eat and drink yourself silly before the performance marathon begins!

Remember, one price covers the entire event. Buy a ticket for Friday's 8pm opening, get free food before the show, watch the cast launch into the unknown, and stay as long as you like...or come back anytime over the next 24 hours!

The midnight show is always fun. Or try 3am - THERE WILL STILL BE FREE BEER AND COFFEE!! Bring the kids before brunch at 10am - they'll love the Fire Chief! Come Saturday afternoon when the actors are totally sleep deprived and losing all touch with reality. Pick any time between 8pm Friday and 7pm Saturday...the show will be playing!

It's such an event that this week's Philadelphia Weekly describes director Madi Distefano's original production as "Easily one of the top 10 productions in the history of the Philly Fringe." And this time around, we're in the air-conditioned luxury of The Wilma Theater, 265 South Broad Street.
Call The Wilma Theater box office, 215-546-7824, or buy your tickets online at http://www.bratproductions.org/tickets.html

REMEMBER: The show opens Friday and closes Saturday.

Don't miss this once-a-decade experience!

Do watch the promo video we made, won't you? ~Jess Conda~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G3DPZVwagY

Ahh, Di! I wish I could come share a drink or two with ya and watch the show. I am sure it will be awesome and I can only imagine the last show vs. the first. Tell her to break a leg, won't you ;)

What fun! Thanks for sharing.

How fun! Wish I could get out of here for the afternoon - weddings taking up all day unfortunately. Have a blast !

tracy

Break a leg indeed. :) What a blast. Thanks for sharing Dianne.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.