yet one more thing that makes me go hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeannieballerini

Feb 17, 2006
Toronto
State / Prov
Ontario
Am just pondering.....do you hold a grudge??????
I hate to admit it (even to myself)....but I think perhaps I do !?
It's a trait that I find really STOOOOPID, however, having said that...sometimes I'm like an old dog with a bone !
There! I've said it out loud !
Just goes to show, even as we grow old ...sometimes we still need to "grow" yes?
Just let it go jeannie......just let it go ! :)
serenity now!
j

sometimes, but not necessarily a grudge. If I have an issue with someone it makes me more cautious in future dealings because I remember how it went before.

My problem is letting go of those issues such as a problem order or difficult customer, you know after you have dissected how you reacted, how you handled the situation - could you have done better etc. Then continue to reevaluate over and over again. My hubby keeps telling me to LET IT GO>MOVE ON>

Am just pondering.....do you hold a grudge??????
I hate to admit it (even to myself)....but I think perhaps I do !?
It's a trait that I find really STOOOOPID, however, having said that...sometimes I'm like an old dog with a bone !
There! I've said it out loud !
Just goes to show, even as we grow old ...sometimes we still need to "grow" yes?
Just let it go jeannie......just let it go ! :)
serenity now!
j

I do hold a grudge sometimes...I try not to. It is usually when I deal with someone who refuses to see the other side of things or will not agree to disagree...I sometimes have to have a talk with myself and remind myself that you cannot hold onto things that destroy you on the inside...I find that this helps...

my mom used to have an old saying.."let em stew in their own juices till they're cooked"......while cooling off is a needed thing sometimes, it does seem that the letting go and movin' on is the tuff part.
old ill will is hard to forget ...and yet...very necessary....
jeannie

I resemble that remark.

I did before, I try not to now. Too much energy going nowhere except making your own aura negative and by the Law of Attraction, attracting more of the same to you.

Send them love, goodwill and as you said move on.

Great thread Jeannie.

I know what you mean about not being able to let go of something. It is like a song in your your head and you just cant get rid of it. I have come to the conclusion I tend to beat myself up over an issue because I feel that I could have some how changed the outcome. Even if I have absolutely no control of the ending. I think those feeling appear because I am the oldest girl in the family and was always held accountable for everyone happiness or not. It takes practice, not something that comes natural to everyone. Keep trying Best wishes

I don't normally. Heck, I don't even remember half the stuff that I would have to remember in order to hold grudges. :)

However, the one that I have had a hard time letting go of is a customer that owed me money for her grandfather's funeral piece and then declared bankruptcy...and still comes in to the store. My understanding (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that I had to let the debt go because of the bankruptcy. I got this nice letter in the mail (it has been at least three years ago) about how I would not be able to collect on that debt. It was $72 or such so it wasn't like it was a fortune but it was my non-fortune! :)

Anyway, she still comes in the store. I obviously don't allow her to bill anything ever but she still likes my balloons better than anyone else's in town (of course, I do the best) and comes here to get them.

I need to let it go but everytime she comes in it rubs me the wrong way.
Of course it doesn't help that she is the niece of someone I know very well.

I'll live but thanks for letting me vent. And, like I said, if anyone knows anything differently, please let me know!!

Wanda

I did before, I try not to now. Too much energy going nowhere except making your own aura negative and by the Law of Attraction, attracting more of the same to you.

Send them love, goodwill and as you said move on.

Great thread Jeannie.

I am more inclined to let it go also Jeannie... unless it is the travesty committed against my child. I don't feel inclined to let that one go. Although I don't dwell on it, I do believe that the bad kharma will someday do it's job.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.