You are out of tulips according to FTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply another act of Deception at it's finest

I asked ftd.com why they are not sending these to florists. The answer was to many florist will not fill them. I suppose many will not. Some like you would.
Seems odd they simply just don't have a system that is zip code driven to who will fill and who will not. I am sure your regional rep will put you in contact with somebody at .com to express your feelings.

If they are offering at a price that """" member florists """"" cannot afford to fill at
they are indirectly trying to monopolize the business.
Isn't there a law against that kind of thing ?

Playing dumb !!!!

I Am Not Surprised By This At All. Ftd Is Direct Shipping Almost Anything They Can And There Excuse Is That The Florist Don't Want To Fill These Orders. If They Gave The Florist At Least A Delivery Fee Or Even Price There Items Higher And Stop Worrying About Pro Flowers, Etc,.then They Wouldn't Have To Direct Ship. They Need To Stop Worrying About Direct Shipping And Start Supporting There Local Florist! Haven't Seen An Ftd Advertisement In A Long Time!

BUT, notice that the home page has only 1 item that is florist delivered and it is in their changing banner and it certainly doesn't stop on that one design.
I have been checking their home page for quite a while, just watching to see how much they were going to show as florist delivered. Last week and this week, that lead in page shows one fleeting "same day delivery" tag.
Simply amazing.
Just one of the points I restated to a headquarters rep who called me after receiving my voluntary termination as of 31 July.

Status
Not open for further replies.