Your single largest Christmas arrangement??

Wow, That would be a lot more than $75 here. Mini callas retail at $7 each, hydrangea, $8 Gerbera $3.50. Thistle $6 Stalk $3
Saf. Sun. $3. etc.
Love the colors!

Well, I got the mini callas on a Flowerbuyer auction and they came out to .42 each after shipping. They were leftover from a wedding from a few days prior. She didn't ask for them and I was dying to move them so $7 each would not be appropriate because she would have wanted carnations instead (which would have cost me more). The mini callas were in all Christmas arrangements. The hydrangeas I always keep in stock. I get those from Flowerbuyer at about $1.25 so I always retail them at $4 or $5. The other stuff I got locally but I'm a swift negotiator at the wholesaler. I never special order anything or go down there acting like I need something particular. They say "what do you need?" and I say "what do you want to sell?". I never buy old product or anything, but there are usually things they have a lot of and want to move. Even if I do need something particular I don't act that way. I just ask prices, think it over a lot and they will throw out lower prices usually. Or I just ask if they have a better deal. I'm not annoying or anything and they like me. I'm nice and I even offer to take deliveries for them or whatever. I am just super tight with spending. I have to be because this is my only income and I don't have a single penny of savings or even a credit card. Sometimes I honestly only have a certain amount to shop with. Also, this town is not high end at all. It's just not like that. People won't spend a lot on things like flowers. That is probably why I'm the only shop around. It's a Walmart town. I can count 6 Walmarts within about 12 miles. Lots of trailer parks. Redneck sort of place. And the grocery store has an awesome floral department. It's just not the kind of town where people are going to drop $125 on a centerpiece. So, I just try to have really unusual product at a good price by buying it smart and in large quantity. I can move high-end flowers if they aren't priced as high end (and I can do them at a good price with smart buying). I'm also a good salesperson, I have to say. I rarely sell anything particular. It's all designers choice around here. I just explain why it's a better deal (special ordering vs. buying "market price" flowers based on availability) and then I make it a better deal.

Not a lot of big spenders around here. This was my biggest one; made to match her burgundy and blue runner.
$75. Candles were hers...
View attachment 14038

You know Sarah Jane...I was looking, and looking at your arrangement, and visually it's truly stunning...I'm not sure if everyone caught the little "misfit" colour combos, but, I CAN SEE how you did this piece for the price!!
Well done......

Average budget seemed to be about $50.00 this C'mas. But had mixed bag overall. I'll try to accomadate everyone. My biggest budget ( not just at C'mas ) is from a gentlemen who sent three $200.00 arr one week and then the week of C'mas sent an arr a day priced between
[eve sent a $600 arrangement.So it's all over the board for us.[/COLOR]
COLOR=blue]$200.00 - $400.00 and then on C'mas
I'm very happy to have my clients and yes some of the clients I've had to cut back and I'm very happy to help as much as I can.
What did you do for the $600 piece?