If you had one wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be the Queen of England, for the social aspect of the job, not the business/political end of it. I want to go to fancy parties and wear beautiful gowns and lots and lots of dripping jewels :) jenny

I second that V....I do not want to be a child again.

A publican is a bar owner and thats where the phrase "Going down to the pub " comes from .With the way things are going in the industry we'll all be there even if we dont own /run the place .
I'd absolutely hate to be the Queen or Paris Hilton .I wonder how they stick their lives ,they come accross to me as boring -bored people .IMHO .
Teresa

I was gonna say Angelina Jolie, but she works too much and seems really busy. Honestly, I couldn't handle so many kids...even for Brad.

I'll trade with Paris Hilton. Working the red carpet seems like a pretty cushy job.

The red carpet seems like a decent gig, although you might need a snack now & then (just like both of them do)...plus, who could walk in those shoes without falling (although if you do get the gig, remember, panties are not optional!!! We've seen all we need to see from the red carpet divas)?

I would love to own 20 acres someday and convert it into parkspace. I would have an open air concert hall for concerts. I would have a retreat for company outings. and I would have a indoor out door hall for weddings. I would have a 4 star catering kitchen, a exclusive flower shop, and a restaurant. My home and studio offices would be there to.

20 acres is not enough room for all that. We have had family weddings in the back yard and with our 20 acres and all that we use it for, PARKING becomes an issue. :)

But I am right there with you in your wish list.

My dream job

I've always wanted to be head of a foundation and give out money all day!

Oh if I could, I WOULD!!!...sigh...

Lynn's Foliage Bank has just approached its 5th year.
Well established, with endless possibilites for growth.
Great location - in the heart of Arizona - located in a
historic bank building in Mayer, Arizona.
Sale includes all equipment, floral supplies, inventory and
1700 square feet of building and approx. 15,000 square feet
of land. Portion of the building paying $550 per month rent.
Asking $275,000. Owner will carry.
Owners want to retire.

I'm actually doing my dream job. I get paid to work with flowers as well as plan great special events and weddings. What better job could there be except to plan parties on someone else's dime. Nothing like being the "life" of the party.

A golf course with a great bar and a banquet room that is set up correctly for all the vendors to do their jobs properly.

Other than that, a bar in the Caribbean !!

Byron Bay Australia

A petting zoo also in Byron Bay Australia with a Macadamian Nut Orchard nearby and lots of lovely little animals for kids to come visit.
I would like my petting zoo to contain a nice and very tall house for me and my pals to live in with a nice view of even more animals and trees and flowers and bees.

A petting zoo also in Byron Bay Australia with a Macadamian Nut Orchard nearby and lots of lovely little animals for kids to come visit.
I would like my petting zoo to contain a nice and very tall house for me and my pals to live in with a nice view of even more animals and trees and flowers and bees.

I can sell your Macadamias out the back of my Kombi when Mangoes arn't in season....Ahh it's all coming together now.....

what's a "publican"??

A publican is one who runs a Pub..... Problem with this plan is that I don't think I would actually be successful.... Between Hubby and I and the multitude of Friends we'd have, the profits would be drunk and we would be broke in no time... :beer

Reactions: sharonbrannigan
My dream business trade - A old-time pool hall....with a bunch of regulars who have been around so long, they know every crook, cranny and table in the place...With the occasional young gun coming in full of piss and vinegar......and promptly watching the old-times taking the young whippersnapper down a peg or three.

I'm actually doing my dream job. I get paid to work with flowers as well as plan great special events and weddings. What better job could there be except to plan parties on someone else's dime. Nothing like being the "life" of the party.

So there you are! Hello

So your saying if you walked through the door, you would trade your life with yours. But what if you forgot your way home?

Status
Not open for further replies.