Rose Cubes
S

Rose Cubes

The beauty of roses, to me, is in the petals as you look down at them. So I like compact designs. These Light Orlando roses are in cube vases; a small piece of foam is wrapped in plastic to avoid leaks and glued into the vase. The cubes are lined with hostas and there is decorative paper on the back so that there are no mechanics showing.

There are multiple configurations you could do. I would sell these for a wedding or event in a modern venue.
Love the idea of this - wish the color could be seen a little more. Nice how neatly all the mechanics are tied up and tucked away. I really like this for a wedding/party. :)

The cubes are extremely versatile, but somethin's missing??

Great concept! Simple and very chic, maybe some bear grass linking each to the other for some unexpected whimsy.

this doesn't feel like one design to me.. feels like 3 seperate designs. I think the bear grass or willow or both connecting them would have been a good idea.

Simple and elegant yet contemporary. I could use this idea and expand it by stacking cubes and making geometric shapes for events.

I think this is my favorite. I like the modern fresh look and it's one of the few that can actually practical and can be delivered.

Media information

Category
Dozen Ways to Send a Dozen Roses
Added by
SpringCity
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media