DSC00651
Palms

DSC00651

Rustic Roses, 12 Red Passion Roses accessorised by Contorted Willow, Ameranthus trailing, Fatsia, Black tie Cordline, Snake Grass, Bear Grass and Tropical rolled Leaves. Roses grouped together in threes. Please excuse the photo.
I love the contrast of red/green. Great choice in foliages :)

It has potential, but too much going on here, foliage takes away from roses. Picture has too much flash which also doesnt help, I think some practice with the camera, take a few more shots before settling on just one image. I myself have a lot to do to make my images better too :) Nice effort though.

A little heavy on leaves but the idea is great. Plus that I love the asy look and LOVE foliage.

Here the foliages are the stars, and way over done...nice concept to start with.
The center loops are confusing, roses are accents. Less is more, when photgraphy is used for contests. Good job.

next time just wipe your foliage clean, pokon after you take your pick. Pokon makes the foliages reflective.
I love foliages too, It gets me in trouble everytime!! I feel ya sister!

Very, Very nice. Love the contrast

Would of liked to have rated this higher but I think you migh have overdone it with the foliage. Keep it simple next time but other than that well done:)

Palms I really like the general idea, but it's too busy for my eyes.

V

Media information

Category
Dozen Ways to Send a Dozen Roses
Added by
Palms
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media