BOSS

FlowerChat Administrator
Oct 31, 2002
Midland
www.smithsflowers.com
State / Prov
MI
Now this sounds interesting...

For $0.79 per image (50/$35.95) you can get Florist Reviews web ready images....

Christmas, Sympathy, Everyday, Romance, Valentines and Wedding... anyone got these yet???

I've got all the cd's. They are great. The images are a little "artsy". I've got some the images on my site
felicityflowers.com

If you want to see them :)

I looked through them on the FR bookstore site.. and decided to pass because for images for my website I thought they may be too hard to duplicate.. (containers and such) I haven't looked at the sympathy images yet..
They are really nice.. and good for brochures or postcards..or whatever

Do they come with any break downs, lists of flower types etc? Any descriptions?

TIA

Nope, just the images. No recipes, container sources, descriptions or design tips. The images are pretty but, they aren't for everyone. I really like them for my purposes. My vote is that the sympathy images are the best. If you have the JH wedding book/cd don't even bother purchasing that section of the FR images.

The CD's come with both a web ready version of the images and a high res version.

Sympathy images

Nope, just the images. No recipes, container sources, descriptions or design tips. The images are pretty but, they aren't for everyone. I really like them for my purposes. My vote is that the sympathy images are the best.

I even have asked if there were recipes....they said no.

Got the Sympathy CD and plan on putting "selected" images on my sympathy website.

Status
Not open for further replies.