A need some help from the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... I think FTDs has made the calculation that once all the details have been entered, a consumer is unlikely to abandon the shopping cart. Based on this week's financial report, looks like they're correct.

Kremp's OG pages adopted the FTD approach.
...and they both copied the idea from proflowers. I am creating some "gotcha" comparisons for my shop's UnBlog (yes I know it's totally empty), and getting to the final price on PF's site is an exercise in keyboard pounding. They just keep asking you page after page of questions until they finally show you the final price...by then you almost feel that with all the effort you expended to get there, you had better start typing your CC numbers in QUICK before they start asking some more :hammer: questions...

Eric -

I am stunned. You mean TF refuses to remove the site unless you quit? How far up the ladder did you go to get an answer?

Does your shop carry the "Be Happy" mug featured on that screen shot? If not, isn't that a case along the lines of forced bait and switch?

Seems they're saying they have rights to your trade name and are forcing price controls as long as you are a member.

You blog post reinforces my decision last year to not choose TF for POS software.

Keep us posted.

No worries Boss. If I wanted to keep quite about this or hide I wouldn't post on any forum or bother to post any kind of reference to this on my blog or website.

Cathy I contacted Teleflora on Thursday and asked to speak to someone at the find a florist directory. They are the ones that said they cannot remove it from their servers. I asked if I was no longer a TF member would it be removed and then I got the you don't want all those incoming orders anymore?

I laughed at him and told him that I would contact my rep.

Jamie says she would take the information that I provided and see what she could do. I was very disapointed when she asked why I wouldn't accept a free advertisment for our business other then the fact of recieveing orders from Teleflora.

I am still waiting for an answer but I am tired of waiting. If teleflora wants to play this game with me then I will play the game my way.

You know we are just minding our own business and its really starting to piss me off looking at this situation and what kemps is doing as well. Geez their website is really showing up everywhere and I am starting to feel like I need to start playing dirty just to survive.

I am really trying to keep my good ethics hat on but I am stating to feel like turning it around.

Oh yea and I don't carry not one TF container in my shop.

Eric you just didn't get the right person unless something has changed in the last 9 months or so.

I got my listing removed with one phone call. It was done within 24 hours, and it's still not there.

Maybe you shouldn't ask, but instead tell. Or like a friend taught me to say

"wrong answer"

"I didn't ask IF it could be removed - I told you to remove it."

Status
Not open for further replies.