Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
After 5 years and a few false starts, I'm happy to roll out 3 new looks for the FlowerChat Community.

The new default style is called FlowerChat Green. You can switch between the three new looks by using the style selector at the very bottom-left of almost every page on FlowerChat, or by following these links:Those members with a sense for the nostalgic can always switch back to the traditional FlowerChat look.

As usual, please report any usualness you notice with the new styles.

Cheers!

Ryan

Attachments

• style-selector.jpg
    style-selector.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: 1 person
Holy smokes, I pull away for a minute to check out Cathy's daily Google Reader and what a shock when I hit the back button !!!
Wowee

Love the new look!!! I thought for a sec when I logged in that I was on the wrong web site or something!!! GOOD job RYAN!!:blowkiss:

New Look

Wow, what a nice surprise. I love it.
Thanks,
Sharon

Wow, it is great. Thank you for going to so much trouble for little old us. Being the type of woman who can never make her mind up I can see myself going from colour to colour as the mood takes me :sofa:what fun. Thanks again. Hugs from across the pond :hug:

Very nice! My favorite is the green.

Yikes! When I posted this, the site turned blue! What fun!

Cool - I'm old school, though. I'll stick with the funky teal color and the duller graphics.
Maybe I'll go pink in March, to herald in spring! I do like the little landscape scene at the bottom of the page!

tracy

Reactions: 1 person
I'm thinking I have ADD...I can't make up my mind and keep switching back and forth.
Thanks for the options, but now I'm obsessed with changing the colors. I guess it's just one more reason I'm hooked on FlowerChat!

i'm with Tracy, I read in the am and WOW my old eyes can't take those new colors.

I keep with the teal and wean myself over SLOWLY.

thanks for all the work you do, Ryan, We appreciate you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.