Ah, the Teleflora difference!

Simon Says

Apr 1, 2011
Medford
State / Prov
New Jersey
Teleflora continues to master and enhance the art of "Photoshop", ensuring that this traditional technique of photographic manipulation will not die out within their community, regardless of the misleadingly nefarious uses they put it to.

SW0_429579.jpgSW0_372599.jpg

"Creativity comes out of crisis".........It's true!!:jester

It's true for the Wire Services too, ................obviously!! lollollol

You would think with over so many teleflora members they would be able to get someone to do a live model presentation. THey are so stuck on roses it is unbelivable. There is so many flowers out there they can introduce to the consumer but wish to be stuck int he past. How about some chincherinchi, hypericum berries, fiji mums, white casablanca lilies instead of asiatic lilies that doesnt last or spray roses that are so small at this time of year, it doesnt give the same image.
Luc

Have you seen the arrangement they have with the penguin holding the side of the container. no way in heck you would get that look in that container with out oasis and I think the container is clear so I won't be putting oasis in it.. BUT no stems in the picture in the container either.

sorry no idea how to add the picture in here.

Have you seen the arrangement they have with the penguin holding the side of the container. no way in heck you would get that look in that container with out oasis and I think the container is clear so I won't be putting oasis in it.. BUT no stems in the picture in the container either.

sorry no idea how to add the picture in here.

We had to do this arrangement already. THere is a plastic round insert you put around the oasis to hide it.
They even screwed that one out. THe round insert " looks like a dollie" they included with the container is sticks out at the top and have to be trimmed. IT would have been easier just to do a plastic square insert and put the oasis in there. THey also make it so small and tight that it doesnt hold much water. THe white insert they provided is suppose to hide the stems.
Luc

On all these TF Christmas specials on their website TF said they were available from 11/28. Yet, read some of the "reviews" for them, "customers" are writing sometimes as early as the start of Nov how wonderful the design they received was. There's a review of the Penguin container dated the 18th Nov received by someone when the piece is not available (per TF) until today. Now, how can that be? Or are (some) of the reviews not really that?

Teleflora continues to master and enhance the art of "Photoshop", ensuring that this traditional technique of photographic manipulation will not die out within their community, regardless of the misleadingly nefarious uses they put it to.

View attachment 15580View attachment 15581

Checking the recipe on these 2 items, TF have the 2011 design (with the red glass hurricane) as 9"w than the earlier piece, seemingly "photoshopped" to be the 2011 design with "half a stem" of extra holly being, apart from hard goods, the only recipe difference.

To add further injury, TF hard goods for the 2011 design are around $7 more, with freight, at cost than the earlier white pillar recipe and yet TF give only $10 more.

That's TF and their difference for you.

We had to do this arrangement already. THere is a plastic round insert you put around the oasis to hide it.
They even screwed that one out. THe round insert " looks like a dollie" they included with the container is sticks out at the top and have to be trimmed. IT would have been easier just to do a plastic square insert and put the oasis in there. THey also make it so small and tight that it doesnt hold much water. THe white insert they provided is suppose to hide the stems.
Luc
Forget their screw up and dump their crap.
Just use a couple of Ti leaves, they will look pretty, they will hide the oasis and you are in business.
Remember......" Creativity comes out of Crisis".
Further more ........
" FEAR is the enemy of CREATION"........think about it for a minute.
Have no FEAR my friends.............create............. the less FEAR the more CREATION . :jester

On all these TF Christmas specials on their website TF said they were available from 11/28. Yet, read some of the "reviews" for them, "customers" are writing sometimes as early as the start of Nov how wonderful the design they received was. There's a review of the Penguin container dated the 18th Nov received by someone when the piece is not available (per TF) until today. Now, how can that be? Or are (some) of the reviews not really that?

I personally think they write their own reviews. When I had my free telelfora website I also notice that people when 7 days a wekk on it with out even me getting an order. I think their stats are bogus made up making you think someone is visiting your site. Their free website is now gone!

You guys should add up your costs before you codify anymore TF or FTD products. Teleflora makes a good looking container, but they cost so much that you lose money on every order you make for them. If you are not making any profit, just close the store and spend the holidays with your family.

You guys should add up your costs before you codify anymore TF or FTD products. Teleflora makes a good looking container, but they cost so much that you lose money on every order you make for them. If you are not making any profit, just close the store and spend the holidays with your family.
Their SRP is just that a suggested retail price. I calculate every teleflora arrangement at MY cost and sell it at that price. If I get an order lower than MY price they get a price request. If they dont meet it, the order is cancelled. My price usually is about 10% higher + delivery.

Their SRP is just that a suggested retail price. I calculate every teleflora arrangement at MY cost and sell it at that price. If I get an order lower than MY price they get a price request. If they dont meet it, the order is cancelled. My price usually is about 10% higher + delivery.

Reactions: Hollywood
well, I was just perusing the FTD site and one of their "cheaper" designs supposedly consisted of 8 stems.. when looking at the "standard" design it shows 12 stems in the vase..... hmmmm After the Home Depot debacle, this is wearing very very thin.....

surprisingly, FTD has "corrected" this deficiency for Canadian shops, and MORE surprisingly, based on our OWN recipes, they're BANG ON!

All depends on how many beers you had at the grey cup!
10 yards for sure!