website adress is www.kingfisherflowers.co.uk
i have been in business since 08/08/08
i was trained at bournville college,birmingham YTS 10 years ago
i found flowerchat on google
i hope to gain friends and advice
i can contribute friendly chat, and advice
we operate from commercial residence

Welcome to the community....

Can you tell me what search terms you used on Google when you found us?

Reactions: Victoria
Hi welcome to FlowerChat
Over the next few days other members will look at your first post and vote on your membership.
You will then have access to the whole forum

Hi Lisa... glad you found us. Please tell us more about you and your business.

Thanks.

V

well.....
dont know what to say really, im 26, married, mum to a litte boy who is 3 and a half, alsohave 2 stepdaughters 12 and 17, ihave 2 rabbits and a tortoise.

i started in floristry when i left school doing a yts (and being paid £60 for a 40 hour week), i did work in a garden cente for a couple of years too. came back into floristry just over 3 years ago working in the shop i now own (which happens to be the shop i 1st worked in). The owners went bust in june last year so me and my hubby decided to take the shop on.
it was an established business for well over 20 years and the shop is situated inside a busy shoppin mall (which makes the rent high but passing trade is excellent!) :>

what is a commercial residence?

well, I like that you call yourself "big fat bumble bee"
And I like that you opened on 8-8-08, that was my nephews 8th birthday BTW.

Did ya work at a florist before you opened your own?

I'm thinking she's zoned commercial residential.

V

Lisa has a really pretty shop in a shopping centre/mall. She's an Interflora memeber but her website is her own and has her own work on it which I think looks pretty darned good. I like the clean lines of the shop - you can see a pic of it on the website rolling loop - and Lisa certainly gets my vote.

Carrie

Reactions: Victoria
Welcome Lisa... enjoy the community. :)

V

Welcome Lisa! This is a great place to be.

Hey Lisa, welcome to flowerchat!! Pls enjoy reading when you are a registered user and feel free to post whenever you feel you can. If you need help navigating the site pls feel free to send me a message and i will help you out as much as poss. Click on my name and then in the drop down it will show you send a pm.

Paula

thakyou all, and thanks for your comments carrington, we are still trying to improve the website as i have seen some really good ones, i think ours is a bit 'naff' compared. x

thakyou all, and thanks for your comments carrington, we are still trying to improve the website as i have seen some really good ones, i think ours is a bit 'naff' compared. x

You may think it's naff compared to some but believe me it's a heck of a lot better than many. There are always things that can be improved on any website ... but in a masochistic sort of way that's half the fun ... I think!!! Will PM you some thoughts if you want.
Carrie

Hi nice to see you now have access to the whole site.

On your web site one little thing © Copyright 2007 - 2008 at the bottom of you home page.
To me that says the site was put up and never looked at again. that may not be true but you can see how a customer might think.
Are you able to get it changed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.