Broadway Florist is now Ranch Florist

lil_goldie

Apr 15, 2009
Chatham, Ontario, Canada
www.pizazzfloralsandballoons.com
State / Prov
Ontario
I received an extremely underpriced teleflora order this morning via doveplus.It had the look and feel of an order from notorious order gatherer flowershopping.com otherwise known as broadway florist from mission viejo, CA.
This one was from Ranch Florist in Ladera Ranch, CA
I'm sure I'm not the first one to notice this, but I haven't been on reading the posts in a while so I thought I'd let people know just in case.
They received almost $60 for this order and I got paid a measley $39 incl. delivery.
REJECTED!!!!

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Hi Chantelle! Miss you here.

This has been discussed some, but the more examples we see, the easier it is to root these things out. Did it just say "Ranch" or was it "Ladera Ranch"? There has been some speculation about who this is.

Ladera Ranch actually has an address for a restaurant, not a florist.

The one that called me called themselves Ranch Florist in Ladera... when I asked for the cc number mailing address it was Mission Viejo... ta da..

Cloaking dOGs is a travesty.... Save the Florists? Bah!

You TF members need to chime in TO THEM to stop the madness.

You've been burned. You know who the repeat offenders are. Cloaking them behind new names is tantamount to aiding and abetting.

Pathetic the WSs have come to this.

Reactions: Simon Says
It is sad...but it'll continue to get worse.

Share the info on FB too, let everyone know!

They have been added to the list.

Sometime wire services keep their head in the sand.

Had a nice visit from my Teleflora Rep this past week. It is funny that they will shut down some shops but a company that actually steal from consumer and it is proven, they dont do anything.
We just have to keep reporting them to HQ and maybe eventually they will get the hint. I know that If I catch them with something my rep will get a personal call or e-mail from me with Details. She told me she will send it to the higher ups in LA. A War is not won right away, but progress makes it a small battle. We as a group have been able to win some, we just have to keep fighting and not to give up.

Had a nice visit from my Teleflora Rep this past week. It is funny that they will shut down some shops but a company that actually steal from consumer and it is proven, they dont do anything.
We just have to keep reporting them to HQ and maybe eventually they will get the hint. I know that If I catch them with something my rep will get a personal call or e-mail from me with Details. She told me she will send it to the higher ups in LA. A War is not won right away, but progress makes it a small battle. We as a group have been able to win some, we just have to keep fighting and not to give up.

TF will shut down a shop for one reason only: Nonpayment

Save the florist!

Spend your time wisely Luc, "listening" to your wire service rep is polite, "believing" them is gullible!

Mikey, I sent her your way. Told Her to go see my Friend Mikey who wants to leave FTD and want a good wire service. You will be able to have fun with her also!

Luc

Mikey, I sent her your way. Told Her to go see my Friend Mikey who wants to leave FTD and want a good wire service. You will be able to have fun with her also!

Luc
it`s OK Luc.....I`ve watched her lips move before.....