Brutal Assessment Please

Lori, I should say I also checked "yes" for hide from navigation (or something like that). I was afraid it was not working, the changed didn't show up immediately but now an hour or so later it's all good.

Carol, I despise the little arrangement in the header. I've tried changed the whole header and just get things messed up because my site is actually a template. I think I'm stuck with it unless I go custom.

The header can be customized, you just need a suitable image to replace it. We can design one for you, or you can provide your own.

The V3 platform supports custom CSS for nearly unlimited customization, even on template.

THANKS RYAN!!! There you go Linda! Ask and you shall receive! Now you will probably drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what you want there! lol! I looked for a year and a half to finally decided on the 1 rose I have on the left of my header on my website. Give me a break, craziness!!!

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Adding a list of communities served is definitely a must have when it comes to the SEO side. To you and me, it is obvious you serve people in Minneapolis.

When a search engine comes around, you have to dumb things down for it. Content is a big thing, and you want to make sure the search engines can see the cities you service on your website. When they crawl your website and see those cities, they think: "Hey, we see the words Minneapolis, Bloomington, Woodbury, Cottage Grove in the website. Lets index this website for keywords related to Minneapolis, Bloomington, Woodbury, Cottage Grove".

For the list of communities you serve, you can just put that in the footer (the bottom) of the website that way it isn't in the way of anything else.

Thanks Helen. I have absolutely no idea if the list of communities served helps with SEO or not. I can certainly push it way down the page though. So, more flowers it is! I absolutely love this new platform, I can do so much of it myself instead of having to submit a ticket. I'm terrible about "inconveniencing" others even though I know I should not feel that way.

No need to apologize for your opinion, that's what I'm looking for.