theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Knife's Wife inspired me ...

Here's our contribution to this year's Canada Blooms show.

Apologies for the picture quality ... amateur behind the lense, this time 'round.

Attachments

• CB1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 30
  • CB2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 22
  • CB3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 31
Very nice arangement looks very co mplicated.

That is awesome!!

I love design such as this, Unigue! I hope your area flower show was more inspirational than ours. There were very few unsual designs. Most designers made fairly everyday arrangement that you would fill an order with. On top of that it look like most went to the local wholesalers the day before to buy their most unusual product available because many florist used the same product.

Excellent Design!!

flowerknife+us said:
I love design such as this, Unigue! I hope your area flower show was more inspirational than ours. There were very few unsual designs. Most designers made fairly everyday arrangement that you would fill an order with. On top of that it look like most went to the local wholesalers the day before to buy their most unusual product available because many florist used the same product.

Excellent Design!!
It truly wasn't that great ... last year was better, to be sure.
Seems like a lot of designers were lacking inspiriation this year ... could be because they moved the date forward 2 wks, when it used to be right on March break. This year was 1-2 wks after V-day.

Status
Not open for further replies.