coupon question

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that I am aware of...

however, has this been a problem for you?
I mean if my customer wants to place 10 internet orders online, I am more than happy to let them use it more than once :)

maybe what you can do is make them expire weekly, so he can't hold onto it for too long ;)

I know this doesn't really answer your question but thought I would make those suggestions for now :)

I guess you could put a disclaimer on your site that says, coupon good for first purchase only, and if they use it again, you can contact them and say read disclaimer....HTH

I have not yet used the coupon option. But, we were thinking of sending out a short letter with coupon code to those who order online. As a thank you, please use us again kind of thing. Since we would like to continue this I was hoping I could set up the one time thing.

I will rethink things and come up with something else. Maybe do a coupon code each month.

Carrieann,

I'm with MasterJ... the more orders the merrier...

But along the lines of your wishes. I would send out the thank you's at the end of the month of their order, with a coupon code that is set up until the end of the following month (mail 04/01, expires 04/30). The do the same the following month with a different code.

They are so easy to set up it only takes a minute or two. You can o it without publicizing it, so other customers do not even know about it.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.