Do you pimp out your handles???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to attach a picture with instructions for you.I am fairly new to flowerchat and this is the first time I have answered a post. I don't have a picture on my website and I can't figure out how to attach another picture here so I will try the email option and see if I can attach pictures there.
Dianne

Dianne -
In very layman terms because I am not a computer geek, after you type your post, go up to the icons above the box you just typed in and click on the paperclip. I usually save my picture on my harddrive so I can easily use the "upload file from my computer" feature. When you preview your post, you should see the tiny attachment under your text. Hope this helps. Would love to see your pics.

Handles

Thank you for the information of how to attach a picture. I will give it a try with one picture to see if it works.
I make these handles myself out of the pipe insulation tubes which come in various widths to fit the handles. I cut the tubes to the correct length and then I cut out a circle of satin ribbon for the bottom and glue that on first. I then wrap and glue the tube with satin ribbon . I tie a thinner matching ribbon around the cover making three knots on the front of the cover. I sew crystal buttons on each knot.
The covers can be made well ahead of the wedding and they are very comfortable for the bride or attendants to hold.
After the bridal bouquet is finished I use a glue gun to apply glue to the top of the cover and then push it on to the bouquet holder with the finished bouquet. I then finish off the underside of the holder in any number of ways such as ropes of seed pearls or more ribbon or braided satin ropes.
P1010022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.