elegantoccasions Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! FlowerChat is a great place!

I have a very important question please.
Do you do the flowers pictured on your web site or do you "co-ordinate" the florists? It seemed to me that you are a wedding planner not a florist. Do you work with one florist or many?

Reactions: 1 person
I have to echo Rhonda's question - your site seems to indicate that you're an event planner, co-ordinating details for your clients, and not a florist or event florist per se.

Please expand a little on what your ties are to the floral industry, as this forum really is specific to florists.

thanks!
:)

I really like your website layout, but of course we would like to know more about how you are involved with flowers. I have a few wedding planner friends and am familiar with how they are connected with the events and vendors but not sure how this forum would benefit wedding planning (since all we talk about are the blooms side of things)

I too agree with Rhonda and Tracey, and question your possible membership into FC.

It looks to us that you are an Event Planner, and that you hire others to do the work, as evidenced by the blog comments and the variety of pictures on your site.

If we are all wrong, then tell us where your shop is, and give some more details about your floral related activities.

Cheryl

Your site looks great-- but your not a florist.

I don't know how but this person has become a "registered user".
Considering they haven't responded to the questions asked and I find it highly unlikely that this person is a florist but a planner (whom I personally do not believe lays a hand on flowers) and now has access to what we discuss.

Read there journal it states that the shops who did the work, and lordy, I would try to find someone to do a better job my self, Sorry...but hey What do I know...

It is frustrating to see someone be voted in as a member when there are so many questions left unanswered.

I do not vote one way or another until the questions brought up (if there are any) are answered.

This process was put in place for a reason, please don't vote blindly.

I too agree with Rhonda and Tracey, and question your possible membership into FC.

It looks to us that you are an Event Planner, and that you hire others to do the work, as evidenced by the blog comments and the variety of pictures on your site.

If we are all wrong, then tell us where your shop is, and give some more details about your floral related activities.

Cheryl
Oops! Missed that! Can a person be "unvoted?"

Read there journal it states that the shops who did the work, and lordy, I would try to find someone to do a better job my self, Sorry...but hey What do I know...

which was why I posed the original questions and conclusions.

Boy I want all you on my side when it comes to picking a team--:yourock:

Oops! Missed that! Can a person be "unvoted?"
I don't know for sure, but I would imagine with enough red/negative reputation given, the account could still close. Some others have .....

I think we have another classic case of a new perspective member filling out the original form and never checking back. Obviously this forum was not that important to them in the first place.

Maybe there is a way to void new member intro if the new member doesn't log back in within 72 hours of their original post. This way, we could save ourselves having to have these one sided conversations so often. Just my $.02!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.