Shop opened 09/10/07 but worked in floristry for 10 years
shop training
metz Rep (one of my suppliers)
Knowledge and a sense of community
By sharing my experiences and thoughts
Commercial building

Reactions: 8 people
Hi,
My name is Karen and I am the owner of fleurtatious, a new flower shop in Dublin 18, Ireland. My shop is open nearly a year now and I am loving every minute of it!! I entered the flower shop of the year competition run by the Flower council of Holland and so far so good. I have just been informed I have received the gold award for excellence and I am sooooooooo excited.
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
. I'm looking forward to talking on line to other florists who know exactly what it's like to work in this industry ( family and friends just don't get it).
:blowkiss:
Talk soon,
Karen

Reactions: 4 people
Welcome

Hi,
My name is Karen and I am the owner of fleurtatious, a new flower shop in Dublin 18, Ireland. My shop is open nearly a year now and I am loving every minute of it!! I entered the flower shop of the year competition run by the Flower council of Holland and so far so good. I have just been informed I have received the gold award for excellence and I am sooooooooo excited.
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
. I'm looking forward to talking on line to other florists who know exactly what it's like to work in this industry ( family and friends just don't get it).
:blowkiss:
Talk soon,
Karen

If you've made it to Gold then you must have a cracking shop ... that level of award is not handed out willy nilly. Huge congratulations and welcome..

Carrie

PS: If you want to really know how in-tune you'll find this site and it's people log onto www.fandwb.com and read the You know you're a florist feature. They all came from here and proof positive florists are the same the world over!!!!

Welcome Karen!

I echo congratulations for your award, enthusiasm and love for what you do. Welcome to this community. It is the best the world over.

V

Thank you for welcoming me. I've already found your site and it is great. I subscribe to your magazine and I LOVe it!!!!!!!!

Welcome to FC! :bouquet2:

Status
Not open for further replies.