Announcement Florist 2.0 Version 3

Okay, I am partially convinced, I will try Paypal, I already have an account, that's how I pay Strider. Ryan, can you give me an idea of when this might be? I am leaving for Italy next week, so I am willing to wait a while, but I am really excited about the new features.

Susan

Susan, paypal is really easy to use, and you sign up for free. You want to get started on the process right away though, because they will verify your checking account by making a few small deposits and then withdraw them again. This can take a couple of days. I LOVE paypal because it is actually cheaper for me in the long run, you only pay the fee per sale, there is no monthly fee. The only thing is that they will e-mail you when they process an order and you have to go and accept the payment within 30 days. Also, the money is not deposited into your checking account. It is a paypal account, and you have to go into it a transfer the funds to your checking. Or do like I do, and use those funds for purchases on line.

Susan,

It won't be in the next week, so your vacation is safe. We'll touch base with each florist before upgrading the site.