Florist Night Out (lost count... FOUR?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
add Mikey - haven't told him yet, but he'll be there :tongue
Stacey's dad is Paul.

yay!

LOL! Trac...we typed our messages about Mikey simultaneously! You tell him, girl...he will be there!

Di, Thank you so much for the invite. I would love to go with you guys. Just let me know where and when and if everyone is ok with it I will be there. Thanks again Pam

Reactions: NavyBrat
Pam,

Would love to have you join us! You can meet at my shop if you arrive before 6:30PM or you can just meet at us at the restaurant, which is Izzie's-right on the same road before my shop www.izzieseatery.net The reservations are for 6:30PM.

We've got a great crowd so far! Anyone else we forgot? Don't be shy...come out and join us!

We are in at Izzie's! We won't have to wait! Table is reserved for 16 so far, and the owner is aware that the number may change. I also asked if we could have separate checks and she said no prob!

Still time to sign up! This will be fun and very yummy, too!

I have to make the next FNO, having overnight guests Friday morning and haven't done anything to get ready.

Just have fun and get a designated driver, please!

Marie

Where's The Video & Pics?

Hey...did our FNO video and pics get removed? What the? I wanted to show them to my staff and poof! They're gone! Were they offensive or what? Geez!

Status
Not open for further replies.