Florist Night Out (lost count... FOUR?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will eat anything someone else prepares and brings to me. Water view sounds great if it isn't uber pricey /fancy. Casual is good too.

My hubby may be working, but I'll check. He loves to come to these, but may not if it's mostly girls. Or maybe he will .... ;)

Let's be sure Amy can do this, since we're hoping to get her in on this during her visit! Amy - sunday Dinner in AC with Becky & Heather and whoever else we can round up?

ya know, I *may* be able to squeak out of here for a lunch in Medford too - there are perks to having a week with no weddings - I feel like next week with no weddings will be a vacation week!

Dianne - that's terrific news, the tv spot! Be sure to wear something ,,,,, nice. :fdevil: You should have Adam flip video them videoing you!

Waiting for Amy...

I will have to see what CNBC says as to the timing. Maybe, just maybe, I can cruise on down to hang with you guys!

LOL! Trac! I will wear....something! I don't think CNBC would be too fond of Adam and his flippin'! The shop will be closed when they film and they want it to be private. I hope the film crew is ready for me! It should be fun!

SORRY!!!!! I was playing Mom all day!!!!!!

We are leaving AC for NYC Sunday morning thru Monday evening. SORRY!!!!!

Di, I will definitely stop by the shop to say hi! Lunch would be great, but cookies and ice tea are ok too!

We are staying in Center City on the 5th and going to my sister's in Mt. Laurel on the 6th (for the day) and then off to our pseudo home base in AC for the week (with a trip into Manhattan for a day and a half)...we leave Thur morning for DC and coming home from there. Jeez, I am tired just thinking about it!

I would love to see everyone all together, but if it doesn't work that's ok too...I'll just see everyone seperately.

Thanks for trying to include me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Reactions: NavyBrat
Waiting for Amy...

I will have to see what CNBC says as to the timing. Maybe, just maybe, I can cruise on down to hang with you guys!

LOL! Trac! I will wear....something! I don't think CNBC would be too fond of Adam and his flippin'! The shop will be closed when they film and they want it to be private. I hope the film crew is ready for me! It should be fun!

Diane..Good luck with the shoot...I hope you can make it..
Becky

I will eat anything someone else prepares and brings to me. Water view sounds great if it isn't uber pricey /fancy. Casual is good too.

My hubby may be working, but I'll check. He loves to come to these, but may not if it's mostly girls. Or maybe he will .... ;)

The place I am thinking of is not ultra pricey but food is good and service is good...
Becky

Di, I will definitely stop by the shop to say hi! Lunch would be great, but cookies and ice tea are ok too!

We are staying in Center City on the 5th and going to my sister's in Mt. Laurel on the 6th (for the day) and then off to our pseudo home base in AC for the week (with a trip into Manhattan for a day and a half)...we leave Thur morning for DC and coming home from there. Jeez, I am tired just thinking about it!

I would love to see everyone all together, but if it doesn't work that's ok too...I'll just see everyone seperately.

Amy,

Just give me a head's up on the day you plan to stop by...just so I am here! My cell is 609-230-2225. Shop is 609-654-4511. Looking forward to seeing you!

Why is Atlantic City the hot spot? I can't make it next weekend. I will be filming at my shop with CNBC "On The Money"...it's official-they are going to do a story on my shop's history and present financial situtation. I just received "THE" call from the show's producer last night...not sure about the time, but it will take two hours to film and next Sunday is the agreed upon date. Once I have firm details, I will post a thread, because I will be looking for input from other shops as to specifics to discuss in the interview about flower shops struggling to survive.

Would love to meet y'all for dinner...would you consider Medford area? Amy-will you still be around next weekend?

Oh pooh, I'll be in NYC on the 9th. Promised my daughter I would take her to the American Girl Doll Store for an early birthday celebration. We have reservations at the AGD cafe and broadway show tickets for Shrek the Musical (this is what my life has been reduced to!!!). Wish I could come. I was hoping to meet Becky. Hope you all have a great time as I'm sure you will!!!

I miss my big sis, I hope we can get together soon! I cannot make it on Aug 9 e

Let's be sure Amy can do this, since we're hoping to get her in on this during her visit! Amy - sunday Dinner in AC with Becky & Heather and whoever else we can round up?

Since the whole AC on the 9th thing was to include Amy but she can't make it then...

Could more people make it on Thu 8/6 in the evening? We could hold it in Medford possibly or AC?? Unless Di is to busy with pre-filming prep.

Just an idea. I would have suggested Fri or Sat, but I have plans those nights. :cool:

If not, I say we postpone until a later Aug date, maybe Sun 8/16 or 8/23 - any PA, NJ location is ok with me.

I could do 8.7 in Medford - nothing like inviting ourselves! lol Plus then Mikey could attend, and I knooooooowwwww that may persuade Dianne ;)

I really would love to have Amy be part of the shin-dig, like we did for Sher last time. Hope that works!

I could do thursday night. AC or Medford would work as well. Just to be clear on the date. Thursday would be 8/6. I'm off on Friday the 7th to see Marilyn Manson in camden.

Diane

good luck with the interview/video with CNBC, how exciting!

Just got back from Cape May, just 3 days and trying to get back on track. Just checking on dates in August for FNO. My September saturdays are busy with three weddings, well one Friday wedding.

Marie

still good for 8.6 (thursday is a good day!)

Y'all are too funny! You can invite yourselves into my world anytime! I would welcome you on Thursday. I close my shop at 6PM. We can have dinner at Izzie's-that's where we held the first FNO! Here's their website: www.izzieseatery.net

Let me know how many will attend and I will try to get a reservation. I have a little bit of pull with the owner...I always order meals for my staff on holidays there! Izzie's is a real hot spot in Medford. If I can't get a reservation, we may have to wait a bit. BTW-it's a BYOB for the alcoholics in the crowd!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Reactions: HeatherTuckey
Y'all are too funny! You can invite yourselves into my world anytime! I would welcome you on Thursday. I close my shop at 6PM. We can have dinner at Izzie's-that's where we held the first FNO! Here's their website: www.izzieseatery.net

Let me know how many will attend and I will try to get a reservation. I have a little bit of pull with the owner...I always order meals for my staff on holidays there! Izzie's is a real hot spot in Medford. If I can't get a reservation, we may have to wait a bit. BTW-it's a BYOB for the alcoholics in the crowd!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Just make sure you don't use the name Tracy, for the RSVP! LOL! Last time someone took our table and we waited an extra hour LOL!

I will try my best to make it thurs. night ;)

Still waiting on Amy - anyone know if she'll be able to do dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.