Florist Night Out (lost count... FOUR?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try my best to stop by. Thursday is my Sister's birthday (the whole reason for the trip) so I have to wait to see what the plan is. We never seem to get our act together before 7:30-8:00, so I will make every effort to come by for at least a drink!!! Thanks agin for trying to include me!!!!!! :blowkiss:

Y'all are too funny! You can invite yourselves into my world anytime! I would welcome you on Thursday. I close my shop at 6PM. We can have dinner at Izzie's-that's where we held the first FNO! Here's their website: www.izzieseatery.net

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

We love Izzie's! Would you have room for one more? We close at 6PM, but I could be there by 6:30.

Sorry all, no can make this time...AGAIN! Just got back from vacation and that day is booked SOLID with stuff.

This summer is so jam-packed, never before have nearly ALL my weekends been filled with either Sat/Sunday weddings or family stuff. My wife's work schedule will be changing in the fall, so hopefully I can make it out for the next one....

- Herb

I will try my best to stop by. Thursday is my Sister's birthday (the whole reason for the trip) so I have to wait to see what the plan is. We never seem to get our act together before 7:30-8:00, so I will make every effort to come by for at least a drink!!! Thanks agin for trying to include me!!!!!! :blowkiss:

For God's sake, Amy! YOU are the reason why we are meeting on Thursday! Absolutely no excuses! You must find a way to join us...period! Celebrate your sister's birthday at Izzie's!

Don't forget...I need an accurate count...by Thursday noon???

Reactions: wildflowerschicago
We love Izzie's! Would you have room for one more? We close at 6PM, but I could be there by 6:30.

Absobakanaslutely! Would love to have you join us, Ann Marie! Should I put you down for just one?

Sorry all, no can make this time...AGAIN! Just got back from vacation and that day is booked SOLID with stuff.

This summer is so jam-packed, never before have nearly ALL my weekends been filled with either Sat/Sunday weddings or family stuff. My wife's work schedule will be changing in the fall, so hopefully I can make it out for the next one....

- Herb

If you ever make it, Herb...I will take my clothes off!

For God's sake, Amy! YOU are the reason why we are meeting on Thursday! Absolutely no excuses! You must find a way to join us...period! Celebrate your sister's birthday at Izzie's!

Don't forget...I need an accurate count...by Thursday noon???

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'll see what I can do!!!!!! I will call you before noon and let you know! :blowkiss:

If there is room for two more....... Dave and his wife Mary would also like to attend. Sounds like fun. I'll check back for specifics later.

I've made the reservations at Izzie's at 6:30PM-told them I would give them a final count by noon on Thursday.

For those arriving early...come to my shop! We can always go to my shop after dinner and for those exhibitionists among us...we can let loose and have Adam flip it!

Reactions: KC Iek
If there is room for two more....... Dave and his wife Mary would also like to attend. Sounds like fun. I'll check back for specifics later.

Dave,

Would love to have you and your bride join us! There's room for as many as dare to come! See you there!

Reactions: KC Iek
..pff

..pff
Wauw I almost missed a party.........
I am so in..... and to think it's at my BFF's ....... that's just perfect.
I know I have been missing in action ... but I'm bahack....
and I have missed you all. And look forward to seeing you all.
Tomorrow I'll be visiting canal street NY any requests.....? A fake ROLEX or Coach bag I could bring it to the party.
My Dutch passport expired so thats my reason for going but can't pas the opportunity to shop at canal street!!!
:drunk:
See you soon.
Joukje

Di asked me to take a count.

Let me know if this is right so far:

Heather
Bryan (my hubby)
Di
Adam
Carrie (Adam's wife)
Tracy
Becky??
Amy (for dinner, or no?)
Stacey
Stacey's Dad (sorry, forget Dad's name)
Anna Marie
Dave
Mary (Dave's wife)
Joukje

That makes 14 total.

Any others? Or let me know if I am wrong.

..pff
Wauw I almost missed a party.........
I am so in..... and to think it's at my BFF's ....... that's just perfect.
I know I have been missing in action ... but I'm bahack....
and I have missed you all. And look forward to seeing you all.
Tomorrow I'll be visiting canal street NY any requests.....? A fake ROLEX or Coach bag I could bring it to the party.
My Dutch passport expired so thats my reason for going but can't pas the opportunity to shop at canal street!!!
:drunk:
See you soon.
Joukje

Joukje,

Awesome that you will be coming! Couldn't have a "real" party without my BFF! As for the Canal Street trip...bring your BFF something that will make me squeal with delight!!! See ya Thursday!

Di asked me to take a count.

Let me know if this is right so far:

Heather
Bryan (my hubby)
Di
Adam
Carrie (Adam's wife)
Tracy
Becky??
Amy (for dinner, or no?)
Stacey
Stacey's Dad (sorry, forget Dad's name)
Anna Marie
Dave
Mary (Dave's wife)
Joukje

That makes 14 total.

Any others? Or let me know if I am wrong.

Good job, Heather! Thanks for doing the count! Will check for updates tomorrow and call Izzie's!

Reactions: HeatherTuckey
add Mikey - haven't told him yet, but he'll be there :tongue
Stacey's dad is Paul.

yay!

Hey...Mikey? WTF? I mean Tracy's hubby, not our Mikey!

put'cher panties back on! My goodness. He'll be there, just haven't had time to catch him to tell him yet.

good grief woman - You know he wouldn't miss an opportunity to flirt w/you!

Reactions: NavyBrat
Status
Not open for further replies.