Status
Not open for further replies.

LJVF

Sep 25, 2007
San Diego
www.lajollavillageflorist.com
State / Prov
CA
Not knowing what most of the FlowerChat members look like, based on your posts and avatars, I've developed some images in my head. It's funny how the imagination works! The following is a list of celebrities is whom I picture to look like some of you.

Bloomz - John Goodman (with all the elephant and Harley references, I'm picturing a big dude)

Joe Mioux - Harrison Ford

Twila - Shania Twain

Manorville - Randy "Macho Man" Savage (based on his avatar)

Tracypieface - Christina Applegate

Oldtimer - Wilford Brimley

CHR - Mariska Hargitay

NavyBrat - No celebrity, just a blond woman with pink eyes

Jared - Jim Carrey

Those are some off the top of my head, it would be interesting to hear some of yours too!

Reactions: 3 people
Tracypieface - Christina Applegate
Wow, you're good!

NOT. :rolleyes:

But you sure started my morning off right - thanks!
:blowkiss:

Not knowing what most of the FlowerChat members look like, based on your posts and avatars, I've developed some images in my head. It's funny how the imagination works! The following is a list of celebrities is whom I picture to look like some of you.

Bloomz - John Goodman (with all the elephant and Harley references, I'm picturing a big dude)

Bingo !!! But Short 5'1"

awww...what a bummer...I wished I hadn't posted my pic as my avatar so I could see who I look like!!! :)

This is such a fun idea!!

LJVF, I get a Jerry Seinfeld vibe from you...sportsfan, into superheros

I think Boss looks like Keith Caradine (with his Zen attitude and all)

I always pictured Bloomz looking more like John Clease (Month Python) but now with that moustache comment, I am picturing Norm from Cheers.

Felicity (Heather) I picture as Keri Russell

The Queen has to look like Kathrine Hepburn

Ryan looks like David Schwimmer

LJVF, I get a Jerry Seinfeld vibe from you...sportsfan, into superheros
The personality yes, but I don't look anything like him. I'm probably 15 to 20 years younger, I look Hawaiian. Some people say I'm a morph of Tedy Bruschi (New England Patriots) and Leonardo DiCaprio. :dunno:

Not sure how I visualize people but:
LJVF - I see La Jolla driving to work with his top down thinking this is the good life...
BOSS - whenever he types...I LISTEN...
BLOOMZ - A carefree guy in burkenstocks with a really, really funny humor.
CHR - Yeh, Mother Teresea of Flowers. Love it when she teaches.
TWILA - Sally Fields with a heart of gold.
QUEEN - Carol Channing feeding vodka to her hydrangeas.
CHERYL BAKIN - A school teacher with a long pointer wrapping on the chalkboard with a goldmine of info to offer. Again, I love it!
TRACYPIEFACE - Goldie Hawn - she just gets in there and does it with lots of laughs...
RYAN - A guy with a "THAT WAS EASY" button hitting delete if we step out of line:rofl:

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.