FlowerChat Celebrities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Bet no one knows about Ryan's secret life...

Wow, horrible visual...that's just not natural. I need to think of our Ryan behind the computer...

OH, and
BIGTED - Dirty Harry...what will it be punk? Rose or Lilies, you choose...:ar15
SHANNONLOVESFLOWERS - Cher... brash, self-confident and has her own style. Go Girl!

Okay, I've got to get back to work...

For JB, think Mark Twain ...

And just for the record, those biceps were grown 100% naturally through keeping Bloomz in line and deleting Phil's fake accounts. :)

Ryan

Reactions: 1 person
ok

Ryan - Macgyver

bloomz - Jack Nicholson

Toto and Joe M - click and clack

Cheryl B - Meryl Streep

sfox - Al Pacino

LJVF - You look Hawaiian? Does that mean you're Filipino? (My daughter is 1/2 and Hawaiian friends keep telling us she'd fit right in as a 'hapa howlie'). ;)
No, Japanese. But people always ask if I'm hapa, however I don't think I could pass for haole.

LJVF - I see La Jolla driving to work with his top down thinking this is the good life...
Driving a convertible to work really isn't practical for delivering flowers. But I do enjoy the Southern California life style.

TRACYPIEFACE - Goldie Hawn - she just gets in there and does it with lots of laughs...
I almost put down Goldie's daughter Kate Hudson for her.

rewolf, I'm guessing you came up with your name from the word flower spelled backwards? So I think of you as someone who likes to read.

What about me!!!!!!!!!
Luc

...rewolf, I'm guessing you came up with your name from the word flower spelled backwards? So I think of you as someone who likes to read.

La Jolla - Very good! Yes, I am a reader but more of a problem solver - didn't want to forget my FC name so I spelled "flower" backwards.

Oh, and VICTORIA - she is the voice of reason - a female Henry Fonda.

[quote=LJVF;146427]

NavyBrat - No celebrity, just a blond woman with pink eyes

[/quote]

Darrel,

Funny, funny thread! Bummer...no celebrity for me, heh? At least you were kind enough not to call me a DUMB blond! BTW-I'm a natural redhead (strawberry blond) with BLUE eyes! In my younger days, people told me I looked like Ann Margaret. I'm currently experiencing my mid-life crisis to look like that again...I have lost 22 pounds in 6 weeks. Will post before and after pics when I lose the next 20 pounds! Fighting and currently winning "the battle of the bulge!" Oh yeah...beware of anyone with pink eye!!! My avatar is "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!" Everyone on FC is a celebrity in my eyes!

Rewolf.....
Think more Janet Guthrie ... who I went to race car driver school with.

You don't even want to see me haulin the mail in the delivery vans!!

As I told 2 bikers once, as they led me on a 10 mile cross country adventure, when we had gotten off course with a wedding delivery & needed to make up time & get to the church, "trust me...I'll keep up!"

You could also ask RJD about the times he followed me to or from the old FTD 3-E Board meetings!

Cheryl

Darrel,

Funny, funny thread! Bummer...no celebrity for me, heh? At least you were kind enough not to call me a DUMB blond! BTW-I'm a natural redhead (strawberry blond) with BLUE eyes! In my younger days, people told me I looked like Ann Margaret. I'm currently experiencing my mid-life crisis to look like that again...I have lost 22 pounds in 6 weeks. Will post before and after pics when I lose the next 20 pounds! Fighting and currently winning "the battle of the bulge!" Oh yeah...beware of anyone with pink eye!!! My avatar is "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!" Everyone on FC is a celebrity in my eyes!

Congratulations on the weight loss!

I'll think of you as Ann Margaret now :)

Rewolf.....
Think more Janet Guthrie ... who I went to race car driver school with.

You don't even want to see me haulin the mail in the delivery vans!!

As I told 2 bikers once, as they led me on a 10 mile cross country adventure, when we had gotten off course with a wedding delivery & needed to make up time & get to the church, "trust me...I'll keep up!"

You could also ask RJD about the times he followed me to or from the old FTD 3-E Board meetings!

Cheryl

Buckle up!!! Cheryl drives her vans like I drove our old sports car. Danica Patrick has nothing on our girl here.

Luc, I see you as Gerard Depardeau...I can't spell it, so I just omitted it from my last post for fear of embarassment.

Reowolf (Katie) you have to look like Meg Ryan

Manorville, I get a very Robert DiNero circa "Good Fellas" feeling from your posts

Victoria, I see you as a young Kathy Bates (before Fried Green Tomatoes)

I'm truly bummed....this seems like fun but I haven't been here long enough to get a "feel" for who seems like who...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.