FlowerChat Celebrities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my mind, Mikey looks like one of the Belushi brothers......the one that is still alive...help me folks, what is his name???? James???

HERE IS A COMPILED LIST FROM THIS THREAD:

Babylon Floral Design – Kate Bosworth, big scary tattooed guy

Beth – Sarah Mclachan

Bloomz – John Goodman, Marlon Brando, Barney Rubble w/ moustache, John Cleese, Norm from Cheers, funny guy with Birkenstocks, Mark Twain, Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper, Robert DeNiro, Robert Duvall

Bigted – Dirty Harry, John Wayne

Boss – Keith Carradine, Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider, When he types, you listen., Sam Elliott in Mask

Cheryl Bakin – Teacher, Meryl Streep, Cha Cha Muldowney, Janet Guthrie

CHR – Mariska Hargitay, Bette Midler in Hocus Pocus, Mother Teresa

Clay – Boomhauer in King of the Hill

Doug Hatcher – Elmer Fudd

FelicityFlowers – Keri Russell, Catherine Zeta Jones

Infinite – David Schwimmer, Guy w/ “that was easy delete button”, Macgyver, Turtle from Entourage

Striderswife – Scarlett Johannson

Jared – Jim Carrey

LJVF – Jerry Seinfeld, Driving convertible to work, Simon Baker, Cuba Gooding Jr., Russell Wong

Mikey The Flower Guy – Bill Murray, James Belushi

Joe Mioux – Harrison Ford, Clack (Toto – click), Clint Eastwood

Luc – Ray Bourque, Gerard Depardeu

Mac – Lee Van Cleef

Manorville – Randy “Macho Man” Savage, Robert DeNiro, Bill Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Razor Ramon

NavyBrat - Ann Margaret, Stella Stevens[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT] Oldtimer – Wilford Brimley

Prestonway – Dudley Do Right, Fred Flinstone w/ moustache

Queen of Weddings – Katherine Hepburn, Carol Channing

Rewolf – Meg Ryan

Sfox – Al Pacino, Red Foxx

Shannolovesflowers – Cher, Roseanne Barr w/ glitter, big Marilyn Monroe, Delta Burke, Berta on two and 1/2 men, Divine

Toto – Click (Joe M. – Clack), John Cena, Steve Stone Cold Austin

Tracypieface – Christina Applegate, Goldie Hawn

Twila – Shania Twain, Sally Field

Victoria – Voice of reason (Henry Fonda), Kathy Bates, cute movie star, Sally Struthers, Katherine Hepburn

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

La Jolla - what a cast of characters. Too, too funny! Thanks for the update.
Our imaginations sure do run wild don't they? In the spirit of Bloomz: "imaginations vary"

Changed my mind, Mikey looks like one of the Belushi brothers......the one that is still alive...help me folks, what is his name???? James???

You're right Missy... Jim Belushi.

V

A wonderfully wacky group to be sure. :) What a great update and I too thank you for it.

V

LOL, I leave for a while and it goes to Flowerchat dating service and celebrity look alikes, LOL, You guys and gals are a hoot and missed everyone!! LOL. I already have a pic so no celeb look alike guesses for me, LOL!!

Tina...You're back! We've missed you!!! :ghug:

Manor, I think you're thinking of Annette Bening.

You got hang with Robert DeNiro? He's one of my all time favorite actors. Raging Bull is my favorite movie.

Long time ago with some friends in his biz. Never forget it as long as I live .

Yup, that's her and yup, she's absolutely stunning.

Eh, Kevin, don't look back a page at my picture....you'll be seriously disappointed :tongue: But, you get green dots just for even mentioning my name and hers in the same sentence ;)

The " look " of a person means very little if time is taken to first view what the person is made of. Too many are hung up on sirens and studs !
Didn't see the pic, but it wouldn't change my opinion either way !

Kevin

Reactions: 1 person
Manorville-----Randy ?, OK, that's definately Cool, but I'm told I lean more toward Bill Goldberg and Kevin Nash, with a Razor Ramon twist

I never heard of any of these guys, so did some Googling. All I can say is "yum!"

The generalization was meant more toward attitude but Big Kev and I do share the same long hair, beard and mustache. The Bill Goldberg reference came about two years ago, from a Marine Corp lifer that got a real charge out of my attitude and outlooks.

hOPE YA DONT ALL JUDGE US BY OUR AVATARS.... MY ANGRY POOH AINT REALLY LIKE ME..... HONEST !!!:purpletea

If I looked like my avatar I'd be in a whole lotta Poo !

LOL, I leave for a while and it goes to Flowerchat dating service and celebrity look alikes, LOL, You guys and gals are a hoot and missed everyone!! LOL. I already have a pic so no celeb look alike guesses for me, LOL!!

Welcome back !

Be strong ! Be yourself, and look forward to the future !
Been there, done that, myself...............twice !
Yikes !
But I'm still kickin.

Hmmm gotta give the pic some thought.

I wonder what the record is for consecutive replies to posts on a thread !
Whoosh, got me tired folks !

Not been apart of FC for long, it is warming to read ya'lls post back an forth.
You sound like ol school pals at a class reunion!! Nice to be a fly on the wall,and hehe along with you.

I feel left out....:purpletea

Status
Not open for further replies.