FlowerChat Celebrities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC-----Lee Van Cleef
TOTO---------John Cena / STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN, shared of course with the Long Island rattlesnake, Manorman.
Felicity / Heather---Michael Douglas's wife ?? Can't believe I can't recall her name.

...................... Gettin into this now !

Manor, I think you're thinking of Annette Bening.

You got hang with Robert DeNiro? He's one of my all time favorite actors. Raging Bull is my favorite movie.

Manor, you are thinking of the outrageously gorgeous Catherine Zita-Jones.

Yup, that's her and yup, she's absolutely stunning.

Eh, Kevin, don't look back a page at my picture....you'll be seriously disappointed :tongue: But, you get green dots just for even mentioning my name and hers in the same sentence ;)

I don't know about that Celebrity Look-Alike site. It matched me with Sarah McLachlan. If ONLY!

So the celebrity look-a-like says I look like Kate Bosworth.......not so much....anyone wanna guess what I look like? hehehe!

I think it's only natural to picture you to look like the woman in your avatar.

But I'm a "big scary tattooed guy" !
Arthur,

You're a totally sexy big tattooed guy!! Totally groovy lookin'

So Arthur , would you say I look like a blond Rosanne Barr or really big Marilyn Monroe,
Or Delta Burke as someone thought????

Or maybe Divine!! lol

I don't care I'm still gonna wear my make up and glitter eyeliner!!

Manorville-----Randy ?, OK, that's definately Cool, but I'm told I lean more toward Bill Goldberg and Kevin Nash, with a Razor Ramon twist

Hey Kevin,

Really? DO TELL! Bill Goldberg & Kevin Nash (aka The Big Sexy) are some kinda hunka, hunka wrestlers! Whew! What a total turn on! Dam* with a twist of Razor Ramon? You're too much to handle! When can I meet you?

Hey Kevin,

Really? DO TELL! Bill Goldberg & Kevin Nash (aka The Big Sexy) are some kinda hunka, hunka wrestlers! Whew! What a total turn on! Dam* with a twist of Razor Ramon? You're too much to handle! When can I meet you?

NOW introducing FlowerChat Hook Up!! :spintongu

Manorville-----Randy ?, OK, that's definately Cool, but I'm told I lean more toward Bill Goldberg and Kevin Nash, with a Razor Ramon twist

I never heard of any of these guys, so did some Googling. All I can say is "yum!"

Attachments

• kevin-nash.jpg
    kevin-nash.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 1 person
I LOVE your Pooh. He's adorable.

LOL, I leave for a while and it goes to Flowerchat dating service and celebrity look alikes, LOL, You guys and gals are a hoot and missed everyone!! LOL. I already have a pic so no celeb look alike guesses for me, LOL!!

Reactions: 1 person
Do you mean to suggest there is a crazier side to Shannon?!?!?!:paintplus

V

Actually,
I'm pretty mild mannered, believe it or not. I just look crazy...

A few years ago, I thought "ok time to tone down the make up, I really do look like a drag queen". I thinks that's why the drag queens always love me so much

Status
Not open for further replies.