Flowerchat flyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sending me a copy, Lorrie. It looks great, and I'll surely be sharing it with my fellow association members and every other florist that I encounter.

Flyer Handout

Alabama State Florist Association had annual Bridal show in Birmingham Sunday. Had about 30 Shops and 85 in attendance.

Handed out flowerchat.com flyer had mixed response.
Some still don't have computers.
Some were very interested in checking it out.

OG's: Some didn't know about them. Some welcome the orders and hadn't given a thought to turning them down (the same florists who are working late on a regular basis to fill them). Some were a little puzzled that I cared (no clue).

please fax 207-723-9016
State Board Meeting on Thurs.

Here's one version

that I did while home sick the last few days...and Lorrie has another one coming too...

You should be able to open this and print it off. We'll add Lorries as soon as she get's it to us electronically....

Attachments

• FC Flyer.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 51
Great printed that one out too !!
Am taking copies to the Board meeting on Thurs and we have a spring design show coming up in April..

Having sent two florists to FlowerChat

Having sent two florists to FlowerChat, only to be told by the florists that no one had posted there in the last 30 days...

Sorry Ryan, they are not reading your home page...they see Click here to enter the FlowerChat Community and click, only to not see any postings, then leave...maybe there needs to be a link to a Special Registration page...

Anyway, just my 2 cents...

Here's a thrid option...

Ryan, could you add the FlowerChat Logo to the top of this flyer?

Ps:

Here is the PS: I use when sending email...

PS: http://flowerchat.com - FlowerChat is an online private forum for real florists to meet and share, which is full of tips and information about improving your flower shop, designs, technology, industry trends and much, much more.

mlou said:
Having sent two florists to FlowerChat, only to be told by the florists that no one had posted there in the last 30 days...

Sorry Ryan, they are not reading your home page...they see Click here to enter the FlowerChat Community and click, only to not see any postings, then leave...maybe there needs to be a link to a Special Registration page...

Anyway, just my 2 cents...

Here's a thrid option...

Ryan, could you add the FlowerChat Logo to the top of this flyer?

Don't you tell them that they have to join to see all the posts?
They can see the flowerSoft forum posts, but all the others seem to be empty.

Perhaps we need an open information thread that would give instructions on how to see all the posts. While posts on FC are not archived, the threads do appear empty after 30 days.

Even for new members here, if you go to a thread that appears empty, if you go to the "sort threads" area, in the bottom box, left side, and change the look-up to show threads from the "beginning" you will see all the posts to a specific thread.

Reactions: 1 person
George Simon said:
Don't you tell them that they have to join to see all the posts?
They can see the flowerSoft forum posts, but all the others seem to be empty.

Yes, George I tell them...

We need to remember the average florist has little computer knowledge and most are NOT computer friendly...

Boss said:
Perhaps we need an open information thread that would give instructions on how to see all the posts. While posts on FC are not archived, the threads do appear empty after 30 days.

Boss, they are seeing empty threads because they haven't logged in and some (like the two I refered too) had not gone thru Registration...

Bump you up :)

Bumping this thread, as I had a request for a FC FLyer to be taken to a state convention...

To the FC member that made the request (remaining un-named by me) thanks for the interest...we'd truely appreciate anything you can do to further our mission...

FlowerChat Administration

Can't open you file

I tried to download this, and to open it, but all I get is gibberish. My computer asks me to convert the file, and if I click "cancel" I get a blank word screen. Thanks.
tracy

LORRIE said:
Trying to work on this today since our florist Associaton meeting is tomorrow.I don't know how to post a finished product and would like any input form you all before we do the finished flyer tomorrow. Our computer dude will be in tomorrow and will pretty up what ever we do . I would like to print it on colored 81/2 by 11 paper. As follows:

"REAL ANSWERS FOR REAL FLORISTS!
WWW.FLOWERCHAT.COM
is a FREE forum dedicated to helping real bricks and mortar florists
survive and prosper. Floral questions, delivery delimas, wire service
woes are all addressed in an easy to read organized fashion. Share
your experiances,querey others in the same situation!
Where is YOUR business going in 2005?

Take a moment to check out this free forum!
WWW.FLOWERCHAT.COM"

Any input is welcome!

I can't open the files either. Lorrie-great idea! I think you should change this line: "Where is YOUR business going in 2005? It should be changed to 2006, or perhaps a better idea would be: Where is YOUR business going in the future?

Lorrie, I'll take you up on that
e-mail [email protected]
fax 609.607.9840, but call 888.840.0944 first (We keep it turned off now, too many GREAT stock tips, and WONDERFUL vacation offers pour in daily :rolleyes:)
Or post here if you can, I can't seem to open the other versions that were posted last year.
Would love to spead the Chat!
thanks again,
tracy

LEt me dig around in my PC files, I have them someplace...must have to reload them....

ms

OK try these

Here are the ones that I have on my PC...will look for others later.

Can you folks open these?

Attachments

• FC Flyer1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 24
  • Tri-City Flyer1.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Tricity letter1.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
Got it ... thank you !
tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.