theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
FCradio is now online

Just click on the FCradio link at the top of the page.
We will be adding radio stations over the next few days, and we're taking requests!

Ryan

Works great...thanks!

Infinite said:
FCradio is now online

Just click on the FCradio link at the top of the page.
We will be adding radio stations over the next few days, and we're taking requests!

Ryan

Yes it works even with Firefox.
Does it play the old Styx hit "Too much time on my hands" since you apparently do?
:musical:

K A Hall said:
Yes it works even with Firefox.
Does it play the old Styx hit "Too much time on my hands" since you apparently do?
:musical:
Styx??? Never heard of them.

Must be before my time ;)

Ryan

Also, keep in mind that sometimes internet radio stations take a minute to "buffer" and start playing. These radio stations work, they've been tested ... and yes, they are Firefox friendly. Mac user(s) may have issues, but they're used to that :)

Ryan

Infinite said:
Styx??? Never heard of them.

Must be before my time ;)

Ryan

That's one band I wish I had never heard of. But do have a lot of fuzzy memories and they are part of some of them.
:ssmoke

oh please, please,

could you find a good jazz station. :blowkiss:

thanks, just sign me:
stuck in Clear channel domination nightmare AKA; IF I have to listen to another sucky adult/classic/pop/rock/same play list over and over :wallhead: AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - where are my purple pills.............

Inka said:
could you find a good jazz station. :blowkiss:

thanks, just sign me:
stuck in Clear channel domination nightmare AKA; IF I have to listen to another sucky adult/classic/pop/rock/same play list over and over :wallhead: AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - where are my purple pills.............
Done - Enjoy them :)

Could be firewall issues. Try turning your firewall off for just a minute, pick a station and play it. Wait for 1 full minute for the station to connect and download. Try The Peak or Virgin Classic Rock - they seem to be very reliable.

If that doesn't work, PM me and we'll talk in more detail about your system.

Ryan

Hey!!!

Infinite said:
Also, keep in mind that sometimes internet radio stations take a minute to "buffer" and start playing. These radio stations work, they've been tested ... and yes, they are Firefox friendly. Mac user(s) may have issues, but they're used to that :)

Ryan

...I resemble that little, uncalled for, wintel-user, anti-mac, mac-bashing remark!!!

OK, webmaster-boy.... "of course you know this means war!"
I'll get that new radio-thang working on my MAC.... You know, I read this AWSOME board on THREE different platforms (Linux Netscape, Wintel Explorer, and Mac Safari) and SAFARI beats them ALL - hands down! And on APRIL 29th, TIGER is unleashed....with Safari RSS.

Anyway...give me a bit - have to make up some funeral pieces, then it's RADIO TIME!

- H

BOSSmas - HEY! ...don't you still use Mac(s)???? Wha' happened to sticking up for another MAC brother!!!! :)

PhillyPhlorist said:
BOSSmas - HEY! ...don't you still use Mac(s)???? Wha' happened to sticking up for another MAC brother!!!! :)

YO~ you talk'n to ME?

I don't know about Boss ... but my Uncle was considering a new iMac. I told him to go spend $20 on an Ikea lamp for the aesthetics and then sold him a real computer.

Less $$$ more Horsepower.

BTW, Herb ... I said Mac users might have trouble because I can't / don't test the tweaks on Mac. What do you say ... wanna be my Mac-beta-boy?

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.