"Free to Screw the Customer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - I think we all from time to time, I know I do on occasion, fall prey to being a bad communicator. Just part of being passionate human beings is all.

Yes, some of the stuff you post is repetitious, however, You do have a lot to share and I am the first to admit......I have learned a lot from your postings......as well as most every posting on FC.

In fact, for me, the most un-used, un-needed, un-wanted thing on FC is that ignore button.

Reactions: Connie and bloomz
I guess I'm a poor communicator.
Bloomzie, you be a communicator. It's what you communicate that's poor. :headbang:

PS Bloomzie, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. It's not very often a liberal like yourself makes a statement like this. Must have a weak moment hey bloomzie.

Reactions: bloomz
I saw that last nite - wasn't that funny having the Commander in Chief order him to get a haircut?

Thanks for the Laughs Dorothy!

Now, if we can only get Obama to CUT HIS SPENDING all of us into oblivion, we would really have something to talk about!

Both he, and Nancy Pelosi promised all of us before the November election that, their new administration would be on the PAY AS WE GO PLAN!

In other words, they would not implement any new spending or any new programs unless they were able to pay for it.

So far, that promise has fallen into the commode to the tune of 10 TRILLION DOLLARS with the interest, OH MY!

Even Funnier is Obama's recent speech suggesting, the Government is out of money and we simply can't spend money we don't have. Which makes us wonder why he chose to do exactely that in his first 100 days?

Even the Chinese agree with BHO's speech, as they too know that, one always watches the hands rather than listen to the lips.

Which is also why, the Chinese have been buying up GOLD like there is NO TOMORROW! Ya think they know something 52.7% of BHO's voters don't?

Reactions: 1 person
Come on guy's...come on...you can do it... two more posts and this thread will hit 100....

Oh, sorry...did not mean to BUTT in....:rofl:

Hey Boss I was wondering something.

Is that your face or did your pants fall down???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, if we can only get Obama to CUT HIS SPENDING all of us into oblivion, we would really have something to talk about!

Both he, and Nancy Pelosi promised all of us before the November election that, their new administration would be on the PAY AS WE GO PLAN!

In other words, they would not implement any new spending or any new programs unless they were able to pay for it.

So far, that promise has fallen into the commode to the tune of 10 TRILLION DOLLARS with the interest, OH MY!

Even Funnier is Obama's recent speech suggesting, the Government is out of money and we simply can't spend money we don't have. Which makes us wonder why he chose to do exactely that in his first 100 days?

Even the Chinese agree with BHO's speech, as they too know that, one always watches the hands rather than listen to the lips.

Which is also why, the Chinese have been buying up GOLD like there is NO TOMORROW! Ya think they know something 52.7% of BHO's voters don't?

I hate to agree with you TOTO, coming from a Canadian (and we're all radical liberals, ya' know).

You can't spend money you don't have?

How ridiculous!

All you do is increase the Money Supply by printing more dollars, which is exactly what is happening.

And when you increase the Money Supply this quickly, it creates hyperinflation while at the same time devaluing the U.S. dollar.

As inflation increases, so will interest rates in an attempt to keep inflation down.

And as interest rates increase, the price of bonds will decrease (it's an inverse relationship between the rate & the price).

And who holds the majority of U.S. debt instruments (bonds)....the Chinese of course!

So when the value of their bond holdings decrease along with the value of the U.S. dollar, they will want more stable investments....AND THAT'S WHY THEY'RE INVESTING IN GOLD.

I hate to agree with you TOTO, coming from a Canadian (and we're all radical liberals, ya' know).

You can't spend money you don't have?

How ridiculous!

All you do is increase the Money Supply by printing more dollars, which is exactly what is happening.

And when you increase the Money Supply this quickly, it creates hyperinflation while at the same time devaluing the U.S. dollar.

As inflation increases, so will interest rates in an attempt to keep inflation down.

And as interest rates increase, the price of bonds will decrease (it's an inverse relationship between the rate & the price).

And who holds the majority of U.S. debt instruments (bonds)....the Chinese of course!

So when the value of their bond holdings decrease along with the value of the U.S. dollar, they will want more stable investments....AND THAT'S WHY THEY'RE INVESTING IN GOLD.

The Chinese NOW OWN more US currency, than the US itself...look to the "futures" bond markets for clues, as to what is about to happen in the US....this IS about to become the "third" wave.

Look at the this! Canadian liberals concerned about American liberals.

Yup.

For the first time in 7 years of FlowerChat, I must agree with sfox.

...but only to a point.

I'm not concerned about only American liberals.

It's ALL Americans that will be affected...even u sfox...

In the meantime, prestonway is heavily investing in the Canadian dollar, 'cause when the rebound in China happens, they're gonna' wanna' lot of our resources...lol

How do you say Tsunami in Chinese?

this IS about to become the "third" wave.

Now that's the CHANGE we can believe it!

A Tsunami or Rogue Wave heading our way as BHO makes all of us PAY to PLAY!

Even Biden (aka: plugs) when asked the question regarding the continued higher unemployment rates, stated that being able to have an answer, was above his pay grade since his specialty was in foreign affairs.

Just goes to show us that, they don't have a clue as to what is really happening here, and on their own shores.

We're standing on the beach, the water continues to recede, and the 100 foot wave is moving towards us at 600 miles per hour.

Hard to feel sorry for you guys

As Canadians we have been suffering through leadership that leans to the left for more years than one can count.

Where it has taken us is to a generation that now feels that they are free individuals able to make their own choices but when it hits the fan the government better look after them.

We have government run medicine, pensions, unemployment, even auto insurance in some provinces. Our government bails out Aerospace companies, auto manufacterers, even the asbestos industry.

Yes pay particular attention to the last one, the asbestos industry. We live in a country where asbestos is virtually banned as a hazardous material but our government subsidizes the industry for export to other nations. The main reason for this is the industry is based in Quebec, so no one wants to rock the boat

Interesting fact is that I believe that Monday of this week was actually "Tax Free Day" in Canada. That is the day each year that the average Canadian finally finished paying his taxes to all levels of government. In other words in Canada the first six months you pay, pay , pay.

Your time will come soon enough, just wait until your government ensures every American is covered by health care.......

Unfortunately we elect them so we have no one to blame but ourselves.

The good news in one way is that with your guy printing so much money with nothing to back it up, our dollar has actually gained strength as yours falls. So for anyone importing flowers its working out ok

Status
Not open for further replies.