FTD delivers quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they only showed what fines we would have incurred, but not the fines we would have received?
Excellent question... and I think we all know the answer.

Since FTD is now generating about half the orders moving through the system, it will be a rare local florist who would receive more dollars than they'd owe.

Remember, FTD will never have to pay for delayed response, since they fill no orders.

Since FTD is now generating about half the orders moving through the system, it will be a rare local florist who would receive more dollars than they'd owe.

Remember, FTD will never have to pay for delayed response, since they fill no orders.

We would have received $30.00.

Mikey - If the new scheme is illegal in Canada, you probably won't see any delayed response penalties... so it sounds like you'll win no matter what! :>

CATHY...SHUSH!!:rolleyes:..JB might find out!!

I may have read that completely wrong - I *thought* I was reading that those were my orders that were rejected by other florists.

I'm not at the shop will have to give that a re-read.

Boy do I feel dumb.

They do show the orders you would have gotten $ for...

I had one $10 fine, and one $10 paid fine. The one we were fined for was one that the order address ended up being changed to an area that we don't cover. My girl REJ the order at 10 am (as it says to do) since you can't forward it. (order had come in overnight, with subsequent address change later that morning...)

Should I have been fined for this??? Me tink not...

Anyway, that was before my staff was LEARN-ed about REJ orders in a timely fashion...

Overall, I would have had 10 bucks... - HEY! Beer Money!!!

- H.

I may have read that completely wrong - I *thought* I was reading that those were my orders that were rejected by other florists.

Boy do I feel dumb.

Go online and read your statement. I read it as a PDF...

Still haven't gotten mine in the GOOD OL' Philly Mail yet...usually arrives around the 15th...

- h.

PS - don't feel bad about feeling dumb. Now you know how W feels... (he-he)

Reactions: 1 person
You just hit the nail on the head. One of the reasons I "opt" out of FTD.com orders.
Next step,the web site. Than I'm closer to FREEDOM !!!!
same here tryed to get out in in may but the bloadsuckers kept me there till august

New question, didn't someone say rejecting costs money? Are they changing that for this program or is that what the $1.25 is that they quote on that page?

Edit:// answered my own question a few FAQs lower. Although, I didn't realize the fee applied even if the sending florist CANs the order.

Q. If an order is rejected within the Delayed Response window of time, will the $1.25 transmission fee be waived?
A. No, the fee will not be waived because it is applicable for all orders transmitted using the Mercury Network whether it is filled, cancelled or rejected. The delayed response fee schedule is in addition to the transmission fee.

I always wanted to know why they ask for your "minimums" if they dont even consider them and send you $29.99 to fill in even though your your minimum is $45.00?

looks to me like FTD has lost their minds.... WOW!!! Glad we're not FTD anymore.
I hope a lot of florists will drop them in the near future!!!! And they will go brankropt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way do you know that FTD was sold for only $800 miln???????

uxiVGnaqQbhT-uBGcfjgtwd9Y-HBF2ll0260.jpg

Here's the part that gets me, FTD expects the filling florist to respond in 2 hours to assure quality service to the customer, but the sending florist or FTD.com aren't required to do the same when responding to an ASK within the same window.

I'm all for this Quality Program, but frankly this part is just plain BS.::BS
This program is not to make customers happy. It's about them making more money as usual. If they wanted to make the customers happy they would take less % or give delivery$$ do the vustomer won't have to pay twice for delivery, and would get what they paid for.

Did any one realize that the quality assurance/ftd university fee is part of the program you are paying for? As part of assuring you quality they keep track of the number of rejects of .com orders, as well as other orders, and the amount of quality disputes that you have. Don't believe it, ask member services.

My crystal ball shows me a new fee in the future.

Boy do I feel dumb.

They do show the orders you would have gotten $ for...

Overall, I would have had 10 bucks... - HEY! Beer Money!!!

- H.

oops! I was wrong when I thought I was wrong.

It says for "orders you sent" on mine, and nothing about orders I received.

So this would have been money coming to me, IF the program had been in effect.

I wonder why they only showed what fines we would have incurred, but not the fines we would have received?

My statement showed I would have received $10.

I would say yours did not show what you would have received because any florists on the other end either filled or rejected the order within the timeframe required.

Simply AMAZING and BRILLIANT TOO!

Talk about THE TAIL WAGGING the DOG!

I'm still amazed that, anyone would entertain any of this GARBAGE from an OUTSIDE company who is supposed to be WORKING FORE YOU, not vice versa.

Some of you are acting as if you get an annual W-2 or 1099 from these people along with other benefits to include Medical Insurance and a retirement pension plan with GOLDEN PARACHUTES to BOOT. GIVE ME A BREAK KIDS and GET A GRIP!

They are continuing to treat you as THEIR FREE LABOR and DELIVERY FORCE while FINING YOU for NOT WANTING TO FILL THEIR JUNK ORDERS!

Who's calling THE SHOTS in YOUR SHOPS anyway?

1. $10 Fine in 2 hours. (Pull on your ear)
2. $20 Fine in 24 hours. (Stick it in your eye)
3. 2 cost of order (rej) after delivery date. (Bite off your Nose)

How about this?

1. $10 Fine to OG/DOT.CON senders (SRP too low!)
2. $20 Fine to OG/DOT.CON senders (Recipe too ridiculous)
3. 2 X cost of order (rej) to OG/DOT.CON (Delivery info incorrect)

Bout time the DA DOGS start telling DA TAILS how it's really gonna bee!

Go TOTO

I'm still amazed that, anyone would entertain any of this GARBAGE from an OUTSIDE company who is supposed to be WORKING FORE YOU, not vice versa.

Some of you are acting as if you get an annual W-2 or 1099 from these people along with other benefits to include Medical Insurance and a retirement pension plan with GOLDEN PARACHUTES to BOOT. GIVE ME A BREAK KIDS and GET A GRIP!

They are continuing to treat you as THEIR FREE LABOR and DELIVERY FORCE while FINING YOU for NOT WANTING TO FILL THEIR JUNK ORDERS!

1. $10 Fine in 2 hours. (pull on your ear)
2. $20 Fine in 24 hours. (stick it in your eye)

How about this?

Bout time the DA DOGS tell DA TAILS how it's really gonna bee!

BADA BING !

Thanks TOTO, needed that after a long day !

1. $10 Fine in 2 hours. (Pull on your ear)
2. $20 Fine in 24 hours. (Stick it in your eye)

How about this?

Bout time the DA DOGS start telling DA TAILS how it's really gonna bee!

Bravo toto!!! couldn't put it in a better words!!!

I'd love to tell the IRS to stick in in their ass too and quit wasting my money on stuff I don't agree with, like unnecessary war for just one.

But they seem to don't care if I agree with it or not, and try to tell me it's for my own good.

ex-cuse me!

Trouble is, if I don't like it I don't get to quit that club.

That's not fair!

Fair?

What's fair?

Oh this???

http://www.bentoncountyfair.com/

ok that's fair

and I don't have to go if I don't wanna

Bloomz only you could find this stuff. Three Dog Night? My gosh I thought they quit back when I was a teenager. Johny and the lugnuts? If I had coffee in my mouth, it would have been all over my keyboard. I can start my day now, I've had a good belly laugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.