Status
Not open for further replies.

BBJ (Big Bad John)

Flower Dude
Oct 31, 2002
Chesterville
State / Prov
ON
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] If you can't see the images in this message, please click here.
Mother's Day One Day Sale - Save Up To 50%
[/FONT]
FTD_top_logo_ban_md09_tv.jpg
FTD_footer_ban_std09_1.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Add FTD ([email protected]) to your address book
to ensure complete delivery Learn more.

This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Offer subject to change without notice.
You have received this advertisement from [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FTD.com[/FONT]:
3113 Woodcreek Drive, Downers Grove, Illinois 60515.
This email was sent to: [email protected]. Please do not reply to this email.
If you do not wish to receive our exclusive email offers and updates, please [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] unsubscribe[/FONT].
©2009 [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FTD.com[/FONT], Inc.
[/FONT]​

I have logged into there site 3 defferen ttimes but did not pull up that sale page? must be a radom thing

It's an email blast that I got 4 or 5 times today.......they are marketing everyone that has bought from them before.

Don't they know there is no need for a fire sale or any sales at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bunch of morons!

Luc

I have received 2 of those emails today. They are not from FTD directly, they're from affiliate sites. Each was from a different affiliate.

What is their brand? Either the marketing/advertising gurus at FTD are brilliant...or....idiots. Luxury line AND 50% off fire sale? Time will tell......

Reactions: CHR
Sandy -

You read my mind. Yet, reading that it's affiliates pushing out the 50% off emails says they know more folks are likely to respond to cheap spam offers rather than luxury spam offers. ;)

Cathy read my post above....That email was direct from FTD

Well then there's a big disconnect between corporate 'speak' & corporate 'do'. Goldston's message to shareholders was completely different than the push for 50% discounting in that ad.

Companies either set the quality standard or are known for cheap prices.

Has any company ever managed to master both at once?

You should have read the slimcast from him today - all about promoting florists and restoring the brand. Well - here - it's still in my checkout box:

I URGE YOU TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.FTD.COM AND SEE THESE CHANGES FOR YOURSELF. THE GORGEOUS NEW PHOTOGRAPHY, THE LUXURY COLLECTION, THE PREMIUM ROSE COLLECTION, THE INTRODUCTION OF GOOD, BETTER, BEST UPGRADES ON 92 SKU'S,ENHANCED PRICE POINTS AND A LINK ON THE UPPER RIGHT OF THE SITE TO THE NEW TV COMMERCIAL THAT TAKES THE CONSUMER TO A PAGE HIGHLIGHTING THE ARTISTRY OF THE FTD FLORIST NETWORK. THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE TO COME FROM FTD OVER THE COMING MONTHS AND YEARS AS WE REINFORCE OUR POSITION AS THE MOST RESPECTED NAME IN THE FLORAL INDUSTRY. YOU ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS GREAT COMPANY AND WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOU AS SUCCESSFUL AS POSSI
BLE BY ADVANCING THE QUALITY OF THE INDUSTRY AND THE IMAGERY OF OUR FTD MEMBER FLORISTS. I WISH YOU A VERY SUCCESSFUL MOTHER'S DAY WEEK AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING MANY MORE OF YOU IN PERSON OVER THE NEXT 12 MONTHS. TOGETHER WE ARE GOING TO RESTORE THE GLORY OF FTD AND POSITION THE FTD MEMBER FLORISTS TO THE CONSUMER PUBLIC AS THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE COUNTED UPON TO DELIVER BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. SINCERELY,
MARK R. GOLDSTON CHIARMAN AND CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.