FTD new line item

steve

Jan 6, 2004
South Burlington
chappellsflorist.com
State / Prov
Vermont
just found a new line item on my FTD statement titled Online Intel Directory. $24.99 plus $1.75 tax total $26.74. I got 19 days left and as far as I know they have not found any sucker to take this market.

found it and sent it to my rep to get rid of, my contract states NO directory costs...

Wonder how many shops won't even notice....

What's an "Intel Directory" anyway... being FTD it can stand for intelligent..

Steve, had you had the free product call yet?......Stay on for one year and we will send you free product. They pick it and send it to you. I said, "wow, what an opportuniyt, but no thank you".

It's the "International Directory Online" - not even in paper form... tsk tsk tsk...

Are you serious? $25,000.00 per month (based on 10K members) or is that a one time charge per year? Even if it is it's over priced!

The witch hunt can end.

It's an annual charge.

The fee is to maintain the online International Directory, which replaces the old printed International Directory which was much more expensive.

The witch hunt can end.

It's an annual charge.

The fee is to maintain the online International Directory, which replaces the old printed International Directory which was much more expensive.
I thought the fee for the international directory (paper one) was $15 or so...

The witch hunt can end.

It's an annual charge.

I thought the fee for the international directory (paper one) was $15 or so...