FTD website users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone except the real oldies up in here (Boss, Erlene, Toto and a couple others) realize I was once the biggest Anti-OG/FTD basher in the universe?????

Seriously.

Reactions: TOTO
.......and your finincial, floral business consultant showed you a more profitable viewpoint - however, in spite of your profits - do you ever consider his advice might have been flawed?

Just a thought

Reactions: TOTO
No Rickie, I just, pretty much on my own, after my best efforts, realized the futility of it all.

In well over 10 years nothing has gotten better, only progressively worse, and after too much time spinning my wheels, wasting my time and energies for naught, fighting losing battles is something I'm trying to grow out of.

That part had nothing to do with our consultant - he came along about 10 years later.

It's a bit like the war protestors I see at our courthouse every single day - I've been there, done that, believe in their cause, wish them well, thank them for what they're doing, but know inside they're wasting their time.

Hence my jaded sarcasm at all this "we gotta join together and stop them" stuff. I was/We were saying that same exact thing 10 or 12 years ago.

Taking care of my home, my business and most of all my family takes precedence over wasting time trying to help old ladies that don't want to, cross the street.

OK, nite all

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone except the real oldies up in here (Boss, Erlene, Toto and a couple others) realize I was once the biggest Anti-OG/FTD basher in the universe?????

Seriously.
That's back in the day, when you were a TF top 25 ;)

:icon15

We have an FTD website, and I go through routinely and CHANGE the homepage arrangements...their choices are the "cheap grab" webgifts...I put all higher price and soon will change to our own designs...we put a dozen of our own choices on there two weeks ago, and have gotten orders for them on a daily basis.
I am now a believer in making it work to our advantage...maybe someday I'll get brave enough to decide to do it all on our own for good!:faint:

I am now a believer in making it work to our advantage...maybe someday I'll get brave enough to decide to do it all on our own for good!:faint:
Be brave... you're among friends and fiends....lots of help around "up in here"!

Reactions: Robin
That's back in the day, when you were a TF top 25 ;)

:icon15

No, way before we had any outgoing orders at all to speak of - I have a folder on my desk right now I recently found about 4" thick with all this inanane we gotta stop 'em bollocks I printed back then. Can't bring myself to dump it - the principles were sound, the cause just and right. ("If nobody filled OG orders they would go away" stuff)

Dreams of floral utopia, ahhhh

Story of my life, every year I look back and see how full of crap I was last year.

Next year will be the same...:headbang: :bangles: :thumbsup :iamwith:

what made you change???

Awareness (finally after wasting way too much time and energy on it and seeing nothing change) - of the futility of it.

A very smart florist friend of mine (Da Skin) once said to me - "JB you're not gonna change the world - use that energy fighting for your share of it" and that was a slap myself in the forehead moment.

Reactions: prestonway
Status
Not open for further replies.