Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will find the people on here very forgiving and nice!! welcome and make sure you post some of your work in the Gallery and ck out the other designers wonderful work~GFL:eek:face

Hi Meridith's Flowers -

MSU - then you must have studied under Professor James DelPrince? Learning from him is legendary, and a solid foundation for your carreer.

Valerie in NH

Hi Meridith,
My shop is in Columbus. I had the fun of doing a couple of those centerpieces that went to the grove this past fall. The Ole Miss Alum know how to throw a party!
Welcome to flower chat. Really good folks here, they start to feel like family after awhile. (sometimes we behave like family also).
Tammy

Welcome to FlowerChat!

I hope you visit often, learn lots and contribute without fear :)

To misquote Bloomz, "Opinions here do tend to vary!" so don't be afraid of saying the wrong thing or giving the wrong answer.

Cheers,

Ryan

Welcome to FlowerChat!

I hope you visit often, learn lots and contribute without fear :)

To misquote Bloomz, "Opinions here do tend to vary!" so don't be afraid of saying the wrong thing or giving the wrong answer.

Cheers,

Ryan

Hey that must mean your in!!! Yahooo:jester

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

VJD, I did study under Dr. DelPrince. I'm actually going to take a another course from him this summer. I can't wait to see him again!

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Flower Chat

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

VJD, I did study under Dr. DelPrince. I'm actually going to take a another course from him this summer. I can't wait to see him again!

Actually, if you studied under Jim DelPrince that gives you a lot of credibility. He is well thought of in my circle. I have worked with him in AIFD many times and feel you have been presented good things in your education from him.

Carol Bice, AIFD, AAF, FAM

Status
Not open for further replies.