Announcement Help Needed: Floral assistant needed for a wedding this weekend beginning 7/21/11

AKDS

Apr 22, 2011
Los Angeles
State / Prov
CA
We are looking for a floral assistant this weekend beginning Thursday morning, July 21st
to help with a big wedding we have on Saturday July 23rd
Duties to include mostly prep work including:
Accompany us to the flower mart and lift and load several boxes of flowers into our truck
Help unload, cut, clean, and prep flowers
Prep Oasis, cut and tape oasis in containers
General clean up-empty trash
Some design involved-Corsages, and other personals
Our ideal candidate would be a person who can move and lift heavy boxes and is a designer as well:)
$15 an hour
Drivers Licence helpful but not necessary
We are located in downtown Los Angeles
This is a temporary position
Our designer, Guillermo Del Pero is best known for his success on the florist TV reality show, 'The Arrangement'
G Fiori Floral Design
3430 S. Hill St.
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Thank you!! 213 765-3365

If I didn't have a birthday party for my neice and nephew on Saturday- and he threw in accommodations in a decent hotel- He could have me AND my hubby for $15/hour! -Two for one special...Seriously!

As a matter of fact- Anybody on the Southern Cali coast keep that in mind! :)

Reactions: AKDS
For 15.00 an hour, plus decent accomadations at a hotel, and some coverage for travel......I'd come out from Texas to Cali as well. I liked Guillermo, but I tell ya now, I don't hang with no prima donnas.....in my shop and my eyes, we all gotta lift that bale and tote that barge.

So sorry, I hope you did not take the post the wrong way...we are seriously looking for someone to help us. I thought that someone might have a referral but maybe I'm on the wrong forum:) Everyone here (Guillermo included) will be lifting, loading and moving. It keeps us young!
All the best to you!
Anne

I wonder if Cory Longsort is still in So Cal? I wonder if he's working? Maybe call AIFD headquarters and ask them? Good luck!

Last I heard from Cory......He was back in Ohio.