Announcement Help needed - urgently !!!!!!!!!!

Ricky have you thought of Dallas?

There are some very ritzy areas, nice homes and wealthy people still spending money. Bruce might be interested in a great designer.
There's also The Market Center, and the adjacent Floral Design section.

Tell us a little more about your Medical Center and where it will be. It intrigues me that with all your experience in this industry, the medical business interest you.

Regarding the medical business......If things had worked out the way we had planned......I would have been a silent partner.....as my knowledge of medicine doesn't extend far past putting a bandaid on. In essence, it would have been a great investment. That has fallen through......thankfully, before I invested any funds into it.

Hi there Pat, yeah miss you guys too. We have been blessed to be so busy. Oct. has been a big wedding month for us. Five Homecomings, Church events, etc. I give credit to Adams great wedding bouquet videos, in training
helpers how to make a quick and beautiful handtied bouquet. I think it is easier for people to learn when they can watch the video over and over. Thanks Adam! (also sorry for the hijack moment)

Ricky, glad you didn't lose your money. I'm afraid my younger brother won't be so lucky. He's gotten into a weird investment thing, and no one can talk him out of it.

Ricky, have you checked into Dallas at all?

I have, unfortunately, At least for now, I am locked into the Austin area.....unless living situations change.

I say locked in.........however, if a potential store was able to help with relocation costs and relocation assistance, that would be a great incentive.

I wish I could find an owner who really appreciated my work and work ethics, but alas, used again!

Reactions: RWK