How do I get off this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get OFF or GET OUT?

I have been trying to take myself off of this site and can't find this option. anyone know how?

If you simply want to LOG OFF, click on "QUICK LINKS" at the top of your screen next to BLOGS.

When the window open up, scroll down to LOG OUT and click it.

If you want to GET OUT, post again that you want to GET OUT and LEAVE FOREVER, and Mark will pull your switch.

Mark has a big switch and word on the street is that, he likes to use it!
LOL

I have been trying to take myself off of this site and can't find this option. anyone know how?

I'm confused ... easily done some might say .. but how does someone with no posts get thanked so much Is this a trick posting or something!?

Reactions: Daman and TOTO
I'm confused ... easily done some might say .. but how does someone with no posts get thanked so much Is this a trick posting or something!?

It's likely because of the voting Carrie. I always thank the applicant when they answer the questions.

V

There's something weird going on with this member's account, his post count is zero. How could this be?

Reactions: TOTO
There's something weird going on with this member's account, his post count is zero. How could this be?

That's why I asked ... I know people get thanked on intros but this person never intro-ed from what I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.