I am so exited

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmeet anand

Mar 11, 2008
new delhi
State / Prov
delhi
I am so exited. I can start a new thread (this is one priviledge which I did not had earlier though I am a member of flower chat for more than 9 months).

Can Ryan please explain further?

Thanks.

Harmeet Anand

Harmeet, how good to see you posting again! I've been wondering how you have been with those terrible things happening in your country.

Harmeet,

Glad to see you posting.

You've had New Thread privileges since May 14th, 2008. What is new, however, is that we have a big New Thread button at the top of each page in the header. Hopefully this will help new members have an easier time with starting a conversation.

Ryan

I am so exited. I can start a new thread (this is one priviledge which I did not had earlier though I am a member of flower chat for more than 9 months).

Can Ryan please explain further?

Thanks.

Harmeet Anand

and WE are truly excited as well...welcome back, we truly hope that life is returning to something "normal".....

life goes on

Harmeet, how good to see you posting again! I've been wondering how you have been with those terrible things happening in your country.

Connie,

Thanks a lot for your care and concern. Terrorism today has effected all of us. For people, who have lost their relatives and friends, the sorrow is for whole life, for others it is just a news and life goes on....

Harmeet Anand

Harmeet,

Glad to see you posting.

You've had New Thread privileges since May 14th, 2008. What is new, however, is that we have a big New Thread button at the top of each page in the header. Hopefully this will help new members have an easier time with starting a conversation.

Ryan

Ryan,

I tried posting a new thread earlier but could not find the button.
This is a better position and now we shall see more members starting new threads.

(It is day in India and night in Canada. I see you online on skype. What time you sleep? )

Hrmeet Anand

Good morning (for me) and evening (for you) Harmeet.

I'm glad to know all is well with you. These are difficult times in our world.

Take care and post often.

V

Good morning (for me) and evening (for you) Harmeet.

I'm glad to know all is well with you. These are difficult times in our world.

Take care and post often.

V

Good Morning Victoria,

I always like your post and what is best about you is that you are always there to welcome to new members.

Harmeet Anand

Status
Not open for further replies.