I can't find anything?

Hi Susan... welcome back.

The membership list is under community in your toolbar.

I don't know about the B and M group because of the different dynamics here now. One of the Admins will help with that I'm sure.

V

Susan are you a full member here now?

V

Well I have paid my subscription but still cannot access my profile, it keeps telling me the same message

Floral Pride, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Please email [email protected] if you have received this message in error.

Susan, with all the changes that has happened over the past week, everyone is gone from the B&M with the exception of three people.

Well I have paid my subscription but still cannot access my profile, it keeps telling me the same message

Got it! You've had me scratching my head all morning :)

You have two accounts. An old one, dormant for a while, using your AOL email, and a more recent and active account using your business email address. The subscription payment was sent via your AOL email, so the old account got the subscription. I'll merge the accounts now.

Reactions: Floral Pride