I didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great question. I really don't know were that conclusion came from, cause I'm one of those that don't know nothing. Hmmmmmmm.

That is a great question. I really don't know were that conclusion came from, cause I'm one of those that don't know nothing. Hmmmmmmm.

I know one thing (and only one thing!!) and that is we're all having a lot of fun with this thread! Know what I mean?!?

I know one thing (and only one thing!!) and that is we're all having a lot of fun with this thread! Know what I mean?!?
No ..... so I must fit right in!
:tongue

Ya know - when a thread hits 10 pages the instigator of the thread has to buy pizza for everyone.....

I just know it.

or maybe not cuz

opinions vary

Reactions: 1 person
Where the hel l is Waldo?

V

The "knows" have it then??...or no??

by a Nose??? do you really know the knows have it. And if you know what it is, please tell us! I don't know it, but you apparently do know, so please offer us a hint of it.

Ya know - when a thread hits 10 pages the instigator of the thread has to buy pizza for everyone.....

I just know it.

or maybe not cuz

opinions vary

do you know who instigated this, i may know but would love to know if you know.

joe

do you know who instigated this, i may know but would love to know if you know.

joe

OOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOO I know I know Mista Kotta...

I can tell you but I've been sworn to secrecy... I'm not easy... but I can be tricked. Anyone know how?

V

I have come to the conclusion that, no one knows nothing. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it, ya know.

it's "possible, BUT, then that means NO one knows past their nose!!

Don't recall anyone . . .

bringing up "The Shadow", . . . . . he knows.

The youngsters may not remember:

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"

You know, at first I felt very foolish, but you guys have been great and made this fun....so who coming for pizza next week:yourock:

You know, at first I felt very foolish, but you guys have been great and made this fun....so who coming for pizza next week:yourock:

What I know is that this thread has been the one thread on flower chat that makes me smile every time I see a new post. No other thread has done that!

You know that I know, so let me help you know...

I'm not able to make it to NC next week, but the internet is great and faster than before! Now it solves traveling problems. I'll take my pizza with eyeballs, goblins and a few curlies

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pizza/pizzamail.html

OOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOO I know I know Mista Kotta...

I can tell you but I've been sworn to secrecy... I'm not easy... but I can be tricked. Anyone know how?

V

Does Vinnie know or does Washington know. I would hazard a guess that Vinnie doesn't know "where?" or "what?" or "how?"

Juan Epstein, yes I believe he knows....

joe

In 20 years we'll know, too!

we're always the last to know... as we are 4 miles past the end of the earth, we are lucky to have indoor plumbing and electricity we're told... if someone else knows... send it by dog sled and in 20 years, we'll know, too!!!:gossip:

I'll come, if you know WHO comes....

Status
Not open for further replies.