Status
Not open for further replies.

hangglidegirl

Sep 10, 2006
Carlisle
www.e-flowercart.com
State / Prov
Ohio
There used to be an Ignore Thread option available but it has gone missing on my work, home and laptop computers. Did I do something to make that happen? How can I get that option back? Thanks in advance.

If you're in flowerchat green - at the top of the thread, there is a "thread tools" box. Ignore thread is in there ... I don't know about the other FC versions, because I like the oldy style!

tracy

I am in FlowerChat green but the Ignore Thread option no longer appears there...?!?
Whoops, it's "Flowerchat" not "flowerchat green" - "flowerchat" is the oldy muddy green color that definitely has that option.
:)

I'm not trying to be a jerk about this - really! But this is what I see in Thread Options:

printer.gif
Show Printable Version
sendtofriend.gif
Email this Page
subscribe.gif
Unsubscribe from this Thread
addpoll.gif
Add a Poll to this Thread

All of my computers (work, home, and laptop) are this way. They didn't used to be - I used to have an Ignore Thread option there, right where you say it should be.

:help:

Barb, are you in the "flowerchat" colored mode - not "black and gold" or "flowerchat green"?

I don't know how to get those icons to show like you did, but on my computer, in "flowerchat", the ignore thread is there, fourth from the top under thread tools ...

I just flipped to "flowerchat green" and the options are as you printed - go to the bottom of the screen, little box on the left with a drop down arrow. For you right now it would say "flowerchat green" click and change to "flowerchat" - it's the oldy style, and ignore is still in there. It seems not all the cool new options are in all of the different page styles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.