Include city and state in posters' info.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangglidegirl

Sep 10, 2006
Carlisle
www.e-flowercart.com
State / Prov
Ohio
As I am reading posts from FC buddies, I would like to be able to see where, geographically, they are from. In the poster's information listed with the post, the city is listed but not the state. Since some of us are from such small towns that the name isn't recognizable, I suggest that the state be listed also. If possible, and not too much trouble...

After struggling a while, trying to figure out where folks were, I changed my contact info from state="Barnegat" to state ="Barnegat, NJ". I know it's not what you're looking for, but it's a start ...

I think I'm totally spoiled by the cushy things Ryan sets up for us - I'm lost at the SAF forums because they're so prehistoric compared to Flowerchat.

Ryan/Administrators
:yourock:

tracy

With the next update to FlowerChat we're going to be expanding the profiles. At that point I'll make sure that more location info is displayed on each post.

Keep the ideas coming!

Ryan

After struggling a while, trying to figure out where folks were, I changed my contact info from state="Barnegat" to state ="Barnegat, NJ". I know it's not what you're looking for, but it's a start ...

I did the same thing :)

I did the same thing :)
I think seeing yours was what made me realize I could do this. Well, that and Mozambique, Timbuctou, Yer Mom's House........ :>

I think I'm totally spoiled by the cushy things Ryan sets up for us - I'm lost at the SAF forums because they're so prehistoric compared to Flowerchat.

Ryan/Administrators
:yourock:

tracy

Dang! Those Jersey gals are amazingly clever! I fixed my contact info as well...there are several cities in the country named "Medford" so it's cool that I can clarify I'm a Jersey girl! Thanx!

Just changed mine also. I've been pondering for a couple of days how to word this same request. Good one, Barb!

Just changed mine also. I've been pondering for a couple of days how to word this same request. Good one, Barb!

Oooo, USA too - good idea since FC is an international arena!
:)

Thanks, Tracy. The realization of my ignorance of world geography has slapped me in the face many times since joining FC!

I've long wondered why people didn't put all that info in their profiles... glad many are finally doing it. :)

V

:bouquet2:I even do more , I indicate that we are 80/20, for the few enlightened who know what I mean and are interested .
Good chat now..........Hollywood!!lollollol

Hey Hollywood. . . .

:bouquet2:I even do more , I indicate that we are 80/20, for the few enlightened who know what I mean and are interested .
Good chat now..........Hollywood!!lollollol

We have an Auburn in Alabama too!

Roll Tide anyway (for the few enlightened football fans here)

Status
Not open for further replies.