Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyreb

Feb 22, 2005
Augusta GA
State / Prov
GA
John Partridge
New Leaf Enterprises LLC dba Martina's Flowers & Gifts in Augusta & Martinez Ga & Rosewood Florist in Columbia SC. Been a member for some time but never posted message, so here goes..
been in industry 32 years, ownd stores with wife and 2 daughters. Calim to fame ( I guess) last President of the real, member owned FTD. Sad to say I had to sign to documents that sold our company and forever changed the landscape of the floral/wire business.

Reactions: 8 people
Hi John, I also am a new member that just started posting. Small world, I was there with a couple other active FTD florists, (since retired) in Novi, MI when you had to sign those papers. I feel for you...and you are right...the FTD sale was in my opinion as well the turning point in our industry. Good to see you are still in the business!! Good luck and lets hope we can all learn a little from one another and maybe share something with others as well.

Welcome those who saw the downturn in our member owned, members counted, florist to florist business. There now are new ways but we all have suffered along the way. Welcome. Post often!

John, welcome to our community, glad to see you post, and hope you continue to share your invaluable industry knowledge.

Welcome John,
I visited your shop this past summer and I know you where out of town enjoying some R & R. I hope that next time I am in Augusta that I can pay another visit.
I am looking forward to your years of experience in your posts.
THis is how we all learn, from mentors.
By the way, I always use Martinez for my work in Augusta to my Mother in law at major holiday and have never been disappointed with the work delivered.
THanks
Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.