Introducing Floralfox

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
For many florists marketing to attract new customers is the single greatest challenge they face. When a bride walks in to the store, we can unleash our expertise and passion, winning their business with a combination of experience and professionalism.

The hurdle is getting the bride to walk in, call, or email.

Enter FloralFox, a lead generation service designed to be, in their words, "connecting florists with their clients". Lead generation is not a new industry at all, in fact is has been refined and developed for other industries for decades (ex: legal, medical, real estate, counselling, trades, and many more), but to my knowledge has not been successfully attempted in the floral industry until now.

Having run successful lead gen campaigns for a number of Strider clients outside the floral industry, I was very interested to learn more about what FloralFox has to offer.

Founder Todd Rambilas is a "serial entrepreneur" with several years of online marketing experience, including lead generation for various industries. FloralFox is an adaptation of Todd's platform, and is designed to attract local leads and allocate them to appropriate local florists.

FloralFox promises accurate leads, increased profits due to reduced marketing costs, a well-documented process backed by professional support.

Membership in FloralFox will be $99 / month, which is very affordable if you close even one wedding referred to you through the service. At the moment, though, FlowerChat members have an opportunity to try out FloralFox for just $29 / month! Participation will be limited - after all, there is no point in devaluing the service by recruiting too many florists in one area!

You can learn more about FloralFox by visiting their website at www.floralfox.com/vendors/ today. They even have a Live Chat operator available to answer questions and assist with the setup.

Some florists might complain that this type of service is acting in competition with local florists for the attention of brides shopping for flowers ... however, that is really only true if you are actively and successfully marketing to brides already. In that case, FloralFox may not be for you. But, if you would like to have a steady supply of wedding leads from local brides coming your way, $29.99 is a pretty small investment to risk.

Are you going to try FloralFox? If so, please leave us a comment about your experience with them!

Interesting, I'm wondering how they find leads especially in small towns that don't really have the Bridal shows and convention centers.

Hi Jenifer, we find leads no matter the situation. If we can't find leads we gladly issue a refund. Currently we are working on our system where you will 1. Be able to manage new and old clients with us. 2. Be able to send out quotes to clients around your area looking for the service. What makes us special too is that brides & grooms aren't just submitting a traditional quote. Their sending you a well detailed quote with images this helps reduce miscommunication significantly. If you any more questions feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks.

Reactions: KABERS
Also take advantage of the pricing while you can since it is discounted. Once we roll our product out prices will be up to $99.99 a month.

I noticed that all of the testimonials you have on your web site are from New York. I'm in a small town in Minnesota.

Do I understand that, if I don't get any valid leads in a month, that month's fee is refunded?

I'm interested. Todd, please contact me. [email protected]