It wont let me give rep??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep- still a problem

When I tried to give you (Ryan) a greenie it said I needed to spread some more around. I just tried to give Erlene one and it wouldn't let me.
I will try my trick again in a minute.

HTH

yep, now I did my trick and was able to give Erlene a greenie, but it wouldn't do any thing when I tried to left click.

Reactions: 1 person
No greens allowed in this thread but I do have Done, but with errors on page still.

V

Ditto that tab thing missing in the profile page - though it doesn't say I have an "error on page" anymore. Only the "messages" portion of my profile is visible, not friends, stats etc. etc.

Sorry but now i cant click on someones profile?

I tried to click on anglerose profile to have a look at her website as her work is wonderful by the way!!

It would not let me, it let me click on some members in another thread but not any in the thread about may wedding.

Anyone else?? Sorry to keep on bringing stuff up but thought you should know....

Don't be sorry... we prefer to hear about board issues, as we don't all experience the same things.

Can you be more specific regarding the links you're referring to? Where did you try to click on her profile and website?

I merged Paula's question in with this thread, because I believe the problem might be related.

More changes made - how are we doing?

Ryan

Well, the Done but with errors has appeared to have left the building. :)

Thanks.

V

Thanks Mark and Ryan, I can view profiles in this thread and will try in others. Thanks:thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.