I've about had it with FTD.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbarb

Oct 31, 2002
Northern CA
State / Prov
California
In the last year the ONLY problems that we have had with orders have been through FTD.com
We have never had a single complaint in the history of our shop in regards to our flowers until we signed up with FTD and the complaints that we have had have been FTD.com orders.
I have a real strong feeling that come next week FTD.com is going to be losing the only decent florist in the county as a filling shop.

I'm afraid that FTD as a whole is not rankig very well in my comparisons between the two WS.

From all the hidden fees that they keep hitting us with, to the ftd.com bullsh** to the problems with the merc I guess I'm not seeing much of a reason to stay with FTD. Our holiday orders both in store and wire out/in have been overwhelmingly TF over FTD. Out of 24 of the C1 I sold 1. I am nearly sold out of all of the TF product. I have not had a single problem with a TF order either sending or recieving this season. Nearly every order that I have sent FTD has had a problem of some sort. Either the shop won't fill it or they want $20 more than the SRP for a branded product plus delivery. Or the merc can't find a shop in that area, which is really hard to believe considering all of the shops FTD has been signing up.
I am way to tired to be dealing with this crap.
If it's this bad now I can only imagine how bad it will be for V-day. I was not FTD last year at V-day and looks like I won't be this year either.

Jim

We came to the same conclusion this year. Where FTD used to stand for quality, and TF was what we used to keep FTD honest, TF delivered the goods and FTD dropped the ball. Then kicked it around, fumbled, tripped, scrambled ... the fell again.

Haven't missed them for a second this holiday, and TF staff have been AWESOME - hugely helpful in making OUR shop profitable.

Actually this year both Wire service items i ordered sold. I did like the C1 becasue of the bowl and ordered extra with another shop. I may have a few extra but I wont mind having it on my shelf. As for telelfora I am almost sold out also and todya I am sure It will be all gone.
Number to follow...
Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.