Jealous florist on the loose

I have never had any luck getting post that were what I thought bogus removed but in this case if you can document all the florist that have been hit by this creep and submit it to Google I can't believe they will not be able to determine that this was a spite crime and remove the post.

Well Carol my listing already says that 2 people found this review useful. So yes, the reviews are important to people. I have customer tell me all the time that they picked me because I had good reviews on Google.

What a bummer!!! Do you think he was the one that found this review useful?

So, for thse of us not in the know...who is Phlop? Better we should know our enemies, right? Thing is, he has slandered all of us by insinuating that we all would take part in this type of behavior.

And, Cathy, my sympathies. I agree with the "put it out there" idea...to act like nothing untoward has happened is usually my stance on things like this, however, this appears to be much more serious. Are there not laws against this type of inflammatory action in the US? To me, it seems libelous at the least.

Even though we are thousands of miles apart, I have clients who know of your reputation as being stellar!
Chin up....
Joanne Plummer

Philip Murphy
Crystal Lake Florist
Orchids by Murphy
Mineapolis

Banned from FC

Four more shops got hit by this guy today.... Expression in Blooms, McAdams, La Jolla Village Florist and Manorville. Now he/she is picking on the guys. (Only gals got it yesterday.)

Phillip (Phlop) ultimately denies having anything to do with this. I still see very, very strong patterns, though. Whoever it is, the person was not a regular member of FC - at least not for a very longwhile. He/she alleges conspiring to leave 1 star reviews about competitors - which is a total and complete lie.

Joanne - thanks! I'll be working on that blog post this weekend. :)

Update: The negative reviews have been deleted from Rose Garden and La Jolla Village Florist. Curiouser and Curiouser.......

And much to my surprise and delight, a customer left us a 5 star review on Yahoo yesterday. :) We made a custom design of 2 puppies in a basket for her friend in the hospital. Spraying carnations black kind of made me cringe, but she wanted one black and one white dog. Not a design I'd put in an AIFD portfolio, but cute and exactly what the lady wanted.

http://floristblogs.com/photos/avante_gardens/images/17761/375x425.aspx
375x425.aspx

Well, this is getting weirder and weirder.

The anonymous reviewer left a 1 star negative review under that ID about a bridal salon in Minneapolis today.

Also today, another 'anonymous' (or so she thinks) reviewer named 'Leroy' from Minneapolis left 5 star reviews on 2 florists involved in the negative reviews (one directly, the other indirectly) from the last couple days.

It's pretty clear both accounts belong to the same person and I'm absolutely perplexed why this person has taken such a viscous, libelous route.

It appears I owe Phillip Murphy an apology.

Reactions: anytimeflowers
And now Coleman's negative review has been deleted. :)

We've been filing spam reports but are not sure whether it's the reports or the user/poster removing the negative reviews. Am hoping the rest are gone soon.

Honestly, this episode has cost me at least a couple days of real work I could and should have been doing (and a bunch of other folks can say the same.) These are days, hours we will never get back. Shame on this individual for targeting hard-working florists.

I agree. I continuay ask my customers (if they are a new customer) whether in person when they come into the store or call on the phone why they choose us. They often reply because of our rating & reviews on the web. Computer savy people look at those reviews, and more and more are calling us and asking us if we are in Rapid City for sure. I had a young man come in the other day who ordered roses from us over the phone for the first time to be picked up at the store. He came in only because of the reviews. By the look on his face when he left I can tell you he was more that satisfied. These reviews do help and are very important. I am sick to think that others are writing bad reviews & giving themselves good reviews. SICK!

why banned from fc?
Idiotic statements, picking on women members, and just plain being an ass.

Along with taking our names and phone numbers to a bogus directory, using our information to boost his business and much more.

Idiotic statements, picking on women members, and just plain being an ass.

Spamming threads

Spamming via PM

Harvesting contacts to spam people offline

Making fake web sites under another florist's name, without their knowledge, to promote his company

Operating nearly a dozen multiple accounts

WOW! Does he have any acess to fc now? Can he see this discussion? Scarey!

He tries now and then, but we take care of it.