Joe Cool Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I wanta know this as well, as I see, there is no answer as to yet, also why is that other glass company's are less money, and yes I know, I am reaching, but darn I bye alot of glass as well, there has to be an in between but I know it falls back on the wholesale person? I just wanta know but hey I do bye vases.

Boss,

Yes, my name really is Joe. When you refer to the colored glass we stopped making, can you be more specific with Item #, shape, color? We still sell quite a bit of colored glass. We do update the colors to try and stay with the trends and keep new products flowing into the market. We do appreciate all of your support.

As for the 4042 in Cobalt. This is a real quality piece where the color is actually in the glass as opposed to painted on. To get that dark rich color there are additional costs involved. Hope this helps.

Boss,
As for the 4042 in Cobalt. This is a real quality piece where the color is actually in the glass as opposed to painted on. To get that dark rich color there are additional costs involved. Hope this helps.
My point exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You used to make 4042-4036-4035-4022 and a couple more in solid colors/pastels...

Cobalt used to be only a couple bucks more per case, now they are double or more...

Joe... just a point of contention, from MY POINT OF VIEW... I will NOT buy **painted** glass.<period!

The quality is not there...sorry...

Reactions: Connie

You used to make 4042-4036-4035-4022 and a couple more in solid colors/pastels...

Cobalt used to be only a couple bucks more per case, now they are double or more...

Joe... just a point of contention, from MY POINT OF VIEW... I will NOT buy **painted** glass.<period!

wow, we've got flower paint snobs, now glass paint snobs! lol

agreed, it's not my fave - too easy to flake off when cleaning. Or removing the dang stickers.

whoops - welcome Joe! At least it's not Joe the Plumber :rolleyes:

Welcome. I'm guessing everyone on this forum is using or has used your product, so you should be a great resource to all of us!

4thgen,

Wow..I have been a member less than a day and the questions are rolling. This is better than I expected. I will be creating some new threads to answer all of your questions. Keep them coming. I am looking forward to everyone's feedback. We really appreciate all of your business and look forward to finding ways to serve you better.

Boss,

Did you feel answered or scmoozed???? I was really hanging on fo that answer

Reactions: Queen of Weddings
I have used drop ship and love the ROLO program....if you have the space to store items you can save a lot of money with the drop ship...
Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.