Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Cool

Apr 20, 2009
Kokomo
www.syndicatesales.com
State / Prov
IN
Our Website is www.syndicatesales.com. Syndicate has been in business since 1946. I have been with the company for 20 years. Syndicate loves to be able to talk to retailers and other people in thefloral business, so we started looking for online blogs and forums. We found Flower Chat. I hope to gain two way communication with the members of Flower Chat. By communicating with the membership I hope to learn from the retailer and share insight from a manufacturers perspective. I feel that I can contribute by learning what can help the retailer grow, find out new products that can be of benefit to the retailer and hopefully bring them to market. I also think I can answer questions retailers have about our various products. As we all know, technology is changing how business is done,

Reactions: 4 people
Welcome! You could be an asset to this forum.

Welcome! What is your position with Syndicate Sales?

Currently, I am the Director of Information Technology. Over my twenty years at Syndicate I have done just about everything from Sales, Product Management, Distribution, Customer Service, etc.

Don't worry, everyone will read it. it sort of goes all night as the world turns. There is a members voting process that sometimes takes a day or two or two hours. Keep posting and people will eventually respond.
How did you learn of FlowerChat?

Hi and welcome to flowerchat, pls feel free to post, i look forward to reading them.

I was searching for industry blogs and forums and stumbled on to it. It looks like this was a good one to stumble onto, it looks like it has a pretty large user base. By your name I am guessing that you are into event planning?

Welcome aboard - registered member (see Thom it doesn't take a few days when people are aboveboard and answer questions LOL )

Reactions: TGDragonfly
Our Website is www.syndicatesales.com. Syndicate has been in business since 1946. I have been with the company for 20 years. Syndicate loves to be able to talk to retailers and other people in thefloral business, so we started looking for online blogs and forums. We found Flower Chat. I hope to gain two way communication with the members of Flower Chat. By communicating with the membership I hope to learn from the retailer and share insight from a manufacturers perspective. I feel that I can contribute by learning what can help the retailer grow, find out new products that can be of benefit to the retailer and hopefully bring them to market. I also think I can answer questions retailers have about our various products. As we all know, technology is changing how business is done,
welcome...ive spent many dollars with you lol

I was searching for industry blogs and forums and stumbled on to it. It looks like this was a good one to stumble onto, it looks like it has a pretty large user base. By your name I am guessing that you are into event planning?

Hi
This is how I stumbled on FlowerChat. It is a very well rounded site with members from throughout the industry.

Yes we are planners, I am a event designer. We also do flowers for social events.

Welcome to the community... I'm sure you'll find a lot of things to interest you around FlowerChat...

Joe, (is that your real name?) riddle me this...I use about 20 cases of Syndicate glass every 10 days or so... why the heck did ya'll stop making the colored glass??? And when are you going to bring it back?!?!?!

And why are the Cobalt 4042's so dang expensive???

Again, welcome.... sorry to shoot first... but I'm like that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.